Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Supercrew 4x4 Sport 3.5 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know they say this isn't available as an option on the Badlands due to exceeding GVWR or something.... But I'm assuming the rock rails that come on the Badlands will mount in the same place as the side steps. If so, I will be removing our rock rails and installing steps. I plan for this to be one of the first things we do. So if anyone happens to be getting steps on their 4-door and plans to remove them, let me know. I'd be interested in purchasing.
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's possible someone with an OBX might, but that's your only hope I think. Otherwise steps are options so nobody else will be adding them just to quickly take them off

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am looking forward to the bronco to hit the streets and seeing the aftermarket come to life.
I will be checking out all of the aftermarket options for steps/sliders and other items while I wait. The companies that currently make jeep accessories should be able to hit the ground running.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Post up in the marketplace when the time comes. Iā€™m sure someone will want to swap.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m sure an OBX buyer will quickly swap for your rails...the rock rails are usable and those running boards look horrendous.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know they say this isn't available as an option on the Badlands due to exceeding GVWR or something.... But I'm assuming the rock rails that come on the Badlands will mount in the same place as the side steps. If so, I will be removing our rock rails and installing steps. I plan for this to be one of the first things we do. So if anyone happens to be getting steps on their 4-door and plans to remove them, let me know. I'd be interested in purchasing.
Iā€™m looking for something like this to show up.

From SEMA 2020!
Ford Bronco Step Bars for Badlands 4-door E839F2FB-8CED-43E8-BBB8-F891E866D4AF
Sponsored