Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello everyone,

Dash overlays are something customers have been requesting, however I was concerned with airbag deployment. I've seen photos of products and wraps over the dash and didn't want to take the chance in selling something like that at the time.

However, I've decided to cut the area out where the flap pops open for the airbag. It's cut with a lower cut press so that it remains intact during install, but is significantly weaken.

First 3 designs are topological maps.

Product page: https://www.stickerfab.com/collecti...o-3-piece-dash-kit-printed-series-2021-bronco

Ford Bronco StickerFab Topological Dash Overlays w/ Safety Airbag Cutouts 1705935338932

Ford Bronco StickerFab Topological Dash Overlays w/ Safety Airbag Cutouts 1705935318548

Ford Bronco StickerFab Topological Dash Overlays w/ Safety Airbag Cutouts 1705935325163

Ford Bronco StickerFab Topological Dash Overlays w/ Safety Airbag Cutouts 1705935332154

Ford Bronco StickerFab Topological Dash Overlays w/ Safety Airbag Cutouts 1705935346459

Ford Bronco StickerFab Topological Dash Overlays w/ Safety Airbag Cutouts 1705935352594

1705935305789.png

1705935312161.png
Sponsored

Forditude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the video you he stated they would get rear cargo protection stickers... Can you advise when those are coming out?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In the video you he stated they would get rear cargo protection stickers... Can you advise when those are coming out?
Looks nice. How about some for the cargo area so I can cover up my cheap best to hell plastic back there!

I say we a lot, but I do the design, videos, and most of the printing. Slowly working from the front to the back. I really want to get it done too 😢.

While working on other items, I'm trying to visualize how I'm going to knock it out. Maybe an inner piece and outer piece.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I say we a lot, but I do the design, videos, and most of the printing. Slowly working from the front to the back. I really want to get it done too 😢.

While working on other items, I'm trying to visualize how I'm going to knock it out. Maybe an inner piece and outer piece.
Well if you need a guinea pig, let me know!

McLovin80

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 M240i, 95 Prelude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not a huge fan of interior decals; however, this looks like a good option for hard plastic scratch protection.

RNC

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How about accurate Topo maps instead of just Topo lines?

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
more-stickers-professor-k.gif

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Posting up now!

How about accurate Topo maps instead of just Topo lines?
We have Bronco Knoll and Badlands National Park designs, but do you want the grid lines as well?

Ryan Feilner

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks good! I would be in for the badlands one.

Before you stated, " Maybe an inner piece and outer piece. ".

I see you got the inner piece, but the outer piece between the tailgate and the inner piece is where I have the most wear... Keep me posted. Love to buy as a complete set.

Rwhite692

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Blazer, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great, but I have a question: In some of the photos that you have shared here, there appears to be a rectangular cutout window for the BRONCO letters that are embossed into the dash surface, and in others, the overlay appears to be un-interrupted and just applied right over the whole embossed area, and the overlay is not really adhering down into all of the letter detail, etc.

So, the question is, if I order this, can you provide it with the rectangular clearance window already cut, or, can you provide measurements so that I can pre-cut the rectangular clearance cutout with the graphic laying flat on a cutting mat? Since the dash isn't flat, It would be kinda difficult to try to measure and figure out exactly where to cut, otherwise....

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks great, but I have a question: In some of the photos that you have shared here, there appears to be a rectangular cutout window for the BRONCO letters that are embossed into the dash surface, and in others, the overlay appears to be un-interrupted and just applied right over the whole embossed area, and the overlay is not really adhering down into all of the letter detail, etc.

So, the question is, if I order this, can you provide it with the rectangular clearance window already cut, or, can you provide measurements so that I can pre-cut the rectangular clearance cutout with the graphic laying flat on a cutting mat? Since the dash isn't flat, It would be kinda difficult to try to measure and figure out exactly where to cut, otherwise....
It is pre-cut and easy to remove 👍. When you peel off the vinyl it will actually come off. Then you could decide to use it or not. Since the airbag doesn't deploy from that area, one could consider filling in the letters with a putty and smoothing it out 🤷‍♂️.
Sponsored