Sponsored

Still in Purgatory since July with FE order. Is it just me??

CLBisel

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Corvette, 2013 911, 2015 Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I placed my FE 4 Door, Area 51 reservation at 9:15 p.m. on 7/13/20. order went in thru dealer on 1/20/21. Built per Ford on 7/20/21, then Dirt Mountain and I have a very low VIN at 0253. From my contact at Ford, it is having a chip done here, and a module there, like every Saturday there is a minor update. There is no real way for anyone apparently to see where at MAP this truck is and when it will be completed and shipped. I find it appalling that my order, and I am sure others like mine, are sitting waiting to get built while others with later build dates are happily trotting down the line, getting built, shipped and delivered. Why did they not fix the older orders first?? That would have been the right thing to do. So frustrated with this process.
Sponsored

Tkekich

Big Bend
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I placed my FE 4 Door, Area 51 reservation at 9:15 p.m. on 7/13/20. order went in thru dealer on 1/20/21. Built per Ford on 7/20/21, then Dirt Mountain and I have a very low VIN at 0253. From my contact at Ford, it is having a chip done here, and a module there, like every Saturday there is a minor update. There is no real way for anyone apparently to see where at MAP this truck is and when it will be completed and shipped. I find it appalling that my order, and I am sure others like mine, are sitting waiting to get built while others with later build dates are happily trotting down the line, getting built, shipped and delivered. Why did they not fix the older orders first?? That would have been the right thing to do. So frustrated with this process.
what is your VIN, I can take a look on my end, if you're ok with that..

OP
OP
CLBisel

CLBisel

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored
OP
OP
CLBisel

CLBisel

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Still in Purgatory since July with FE order.  Is it just me?? 1637692816704

So this is telling me that you should be getting yours very soon. My updates looked like this and then it showed up in days.
Are any of those the roof?

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree it seems wild that they are shipping out all of these others over ours. Mine has been in purgatory for only a month, so not nearly as bad as you, but still no idea what is wrong with mine

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure..sorry
Terry, don't know where you got the info, but would you be ever so kind again?
1FMEE5DP1MLA78363
I'd be forever grateful for any good news. From 7/23....no updates of any kind on any trackers...

Sponsored

Tkekich

Big Bend
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Terry, don't know where you got the info, but would you be ever so kind again?
1FMEE5DP1MLA78363
I'd be forever grateful for any good news. From 7/23....no updates of any kind on any trackers...
Ford Bronco Still in Purgatory since July with FE order.  Is it just me?? 1637697813420

Based on this and my experience, I think you're very close. Fingers crossed.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Still in Purgatory since July with FE order.  Is it just me?? 1637697813420

Based on this and my experience, I think you're very close. Fingers crossed.
Whoa! Thank you, seeing some 11/20 dates there....maybe this WILL happen!! Thanks again.
Sponsored