Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Silverado 3500HD, '68 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have yet to see any bikini tops but there are several Bimini tops available. I have the Ford mesh Bimini and it works great.
Yes, there's some good BIMINI tops out there, but I'm looking for the Bikini top, stowable, vinyl or canvas top that would shed the unexpected squall when the hard top (or whatever you have) is at home.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jTops is what I'll most likely go with, in what looks like a light grey/silver. Def not black, soft top gets pretty hot in the sun and it's just around 70degree here, something lighter will be much better.

Want to see how you can access the soft top latches with it though, not clear from the limited pictures I've seen so far, most seem to be renders.

KKOSH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RS, GT500, EXPEDITION, EXPLORER, EDGE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you nean a non-mesh one? I ordered mine from Ford and I'm happy.
Ford Bronco Still no viable Bikini Top? received_4934163116674837
any pics of this? you think it might be ok to use in the rain assuming one has MGV seats?

Sponsored

KKOSH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RS, GT500, EXPEDITION, EXPLORER, EDGE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, there's some good BIMINI tops out there, but I'm looking for the Bikini top, stowable, vinyl or canvas top that would shed the unexpected squall when the hard top (or whatever you have) is at home.
looking for the same also

CyberOrangeBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting these! Are you happy with it?

Are you able to roll it and stow it on the roll bar?
Yes I'm happy with it, actually really surprised with how well it does when it comes to rain. I leave it on and even put a HF moving blanket folded in half above it to help make the soft top a little bit quieter. Not sure if the difference is placebo or not, but maybe at some point I'll be board enough to test it. Also plan on using it as a faux headliner for mounting some additional interior lighting. Have an idea on how to do it that should be easy enough to execute.

As far as the roll question this is the most disappointing part as I don't think it'd be hassle free enough to do it on a trail at a moments notice. It doesn't have any straps for being stored rolled and while it mounts easy enough I don't know how much you are going to want to unscrew the brackets and loosen all the front strap brackets to roll it and bungee it onto the roll bar. It's doable just not as easy as I wish it was. I may bring it to a vinyl and canvas place, the ones that make custom covers for boats and see if we can come up with a way to add some easy to zip out panels for times when I want a more open top experience.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wasn’t sold on Bestop after install, but function over form - this thing rocks so far. Just got to cruise around on a 48-52°F evening with the top in position #1 for hours and were totally comfortable.

Noise/flapping wasn’t an issue for me at all.

I’ll report back after some time during a super sunny day.

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bump on this, my 2 door is actually getting built - solid bimini top availability? I can't see going through all of summer without some sort of summer top.