First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford already said .. they are waiting on chips. How would you feel if you took delivery and nothing worked?
You would feel an awful lot like the early build 2018 Wrangler JL owners did!
Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rubber has a 'shelf life'. I've seen the same sort of thing happen to campers and other trailers that go unused for a couple years, tires go bad over time whether you're putting miles on them or not.
It is slightly exacerbated by being immobile and under stress.

A couple months isn't going to do much other than cause a minor temporary deformation to new rubber.
I had asked several questions to the Dirt Mountain vets as to whether their vehicles had any issues after sitting months outside and a majority had no issues. Only two individuals mentioned issues: 1) was their tires had flat spots that never smoothed out and Ford replaced them at no cost and 2) one person said the cambers (?) had a bit of surface rust but nothing considered outside the norm. That was it. No paint issues, no mechanical issues, no rodent infestations.

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow they actually made a couple 2 doors!!!

Sure it's maybe 2-2.5 rows worth out of the 36 or so rows o broncos there but better than none

Automakers "people don't want to doors, people don't want stick shift"

automakers then only offer stick on smaller engine, make almost none of them then make almost zero 2 doors.

"Look at the sales numbers, we sold very few stick shifts and 2 doors, there must not be demand. Guess next time we offer a 2 and 4 door (well 3 or 5 but you get my point) we should make almost zero 2 doors"

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford already said .. they are waiting on chips. How would you feel if you took delivery and nothing worked?
They are building and shipping more recent scheduled weeks so that’s the question those that have builds sitting in that lot are waiting on when they will get done.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
the ones shipping out have less chips with different programming. For example, the HVAC is different in the 2022s.

They are building and shipping more recent scheduled weeks so that’s the question those that have builds sitting in that lot are waiting on when they will get done.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone waiting for their Bronco to arrive yet? I may have found a video with a few of them waiting on parts…

I'm selling mine! This is a joke! This whole donkey fiasco sucks!!! Now they are already coming up with all kinds of upgrades for this for that ! When does the the gorilla T-rex raptor bionic jet powered diamond model come out??? Assholes cant even fill the orders from almost 2 years ago!!!! Everybody should sue with a class action!! All these donkies sitting around in the sun with rubber rotting!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet you're trying to make a point here, and I can't wait until you openly state it so I can laugh my ass off!
Obviously the point was that Ford is being run by Russian oligarchs....

or...OBX buyers on dirt\ice\witch mountain are winning because they have less sidewalls on their 18s to 'fail due to lack of exercise'...

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
correct me if I am wrong BUT 2021s have temp on the hvac knob no matter the trim correct?

2022s have temp readout on the sync screen and not the knob.

at the end of the day Ford's bottom line rest on selling cars. These cars are incomplete and Ford would catch hell if they delivered them as is.

So how about a Big Bend standard package, one would think less chips, no?

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
correct me if I am wrong BUT 2021s have temp on the hvac knob no matter the trim correct?

2022s have temp readout on the sync screen and not the knob.

at the end of the day Ford bottom line rest on selling cars. These cars are incomplete and Ford would catch hell if they delivered them as is.
Not all trims but I understand what your point is there. No one is asking them to ship them incomplete, but when will they have them completed and shipped is the question. Build weeks after these holding on ice mountain are being built on the line and shipped out complete. Look at the 2/28 build week thread folks are already being shipped.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is some BS I am build up week 1/17 and still don't have a built status. My car there waiting for god knows how long while build weeks 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, and now even 2/28 are getting their broncos built and SHIPPED !!! wtf is this BS . I swear if I see Jim Farley on the streets it's on sight no lie he getting these hands for free 😡
same here. Build week of 12/20. Been in production since 01/03. WTF

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I understand and feel your pain BUT I can tell you that F150s were parked in the thousands last year for the same issue and the ETA was pushed out 5 months and the majority shipped out way before 5 months.

again Ford wants to ship these cars so dealers can sell them and then everyone is happy.

Not all trims but I understand what your point is there. No one is asking them to ship them incomplete, but when will they have them completed and shipped is the question. Build weeks after these holding on ice mountain are being built on the line and shipped out complete. Look at the 2/28 build week thread folks are already being shipped.
Sponsored

Last edited: