First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone waiting for their Bronco to arrive yet? I may have found a video with a few of them waiting on parts…
The only encouraging thing about this is that I see quite a few MIC, which is my only constraint.

When I log in, my reservation order doesn't even show up, so who knows where mine is, but it was a relatively recent order. Fomoco was nice enough to confirm that I actually had an order on the phone, though. Sigh.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I travel 75 NB around Dayton every morning to get to my office. After weeks of drought, I've seen several car carriers loaded with Broncos heading SB the last week and a half. Seems like they're starting to move them...slooooooooooooooooooooowly.
Those are likely later production. Not ice mountain

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the ones shipping out have less chips with different programming. For example, the HVAC is different in the 2022s.
This is False.

Many 22’s stuck if all different types while newer 22’s of the same type ship straight from the line. It’s blasphemy.

Sponsored

MaddSkillzzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Morris Minor Traveller
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford already said .. they are waiting on chips. How would you feel if you took delivery and nothing worked?
As long as it was in my garage I would be fine with it. Just wait for them to put in the chip/chips!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!

OK ... then just wait ... does not matter what is the issue .. they will ship when they ship

BUT to think somehow Ford is doing this on purpose is crazy talk.

This is False.

Many 22’s stuck if all different types while newer 22’s of the same type ship straight from the line. It’s blasphemy.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
:unsure:

I read a very interesting analysis about Russian wheeled vehicles in Ukrane. The author looked at pictures of stuck wheeled vehicles and noted large rips in the tires sidewalls He surmised that the Russian army failed to properly "exercise" the vehicles, the tires rotted, and the sidewalls failed when they tried to air down for the mud. This is forcing the Russians to stick to highways, which has serious tactical problems. Even tracked vehicles need wheeled support vehicles.
I used to own a 1953 Weapons Carrier. Drove the piss out of that off through all types of terrain. I had the original 16x9.00 tires. 50 yrs later, they were still solid as a rock. Somehow I think this is fake news.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the ones shipping out have less chips with different programming. For example, the HVAC is different in the 2022s.
99% of the chip holds at the ice mountain lot are 2022’s. They’re just choosing to keep the line moving while ours sit. We get it….it’s a financial decision and a labor decision, but we have proposed other options. However, we are not being told anything. In fact, we didn’t even get a courtesy email, text, or call from Ford when our build dates went from March to May. We found out thru the pizza tracker l, and now they have even removed the EDD date lane from that. The only reason we know anything about the ice mountain lots, or the chip holds are they this forum. An explanation of the plan would be nice. A monthly update of the lot reduction status would be nice. A more effective option like….shipping the Broncos with the required chip(s) in an ESD anti-static bag in the glove box for installation at the dealership by Ford mechanics would be nice. Or why that can’t be done.
Ford doesn’t seem to me in any hurry to resolve this issue, since Broncos are rolling off the line, and they are not provided any useful information or communication.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
99% of the chip holds at the ice mountain lot are 2022’s. They’re just choosing to keep the line moving while ours sit. We get it….it’s a financial decision and a labor decision, but we have proposed other options. However, we are not being told anything. In fact, we didn’t even get a courtesy email, text, or call from Ford when our build dates went from March to May. We found out thru the pizza tracker l, and now they have even removed the EDD date lane from that. The only reason we know anything about the ice mountain lots, or the chip holds are they this forum. An explanation of the plan would be nice. A monthly update of the lot reduction status would be nice. A more effective option like….shipping the Broncos with the required chip(s) in an ESD anti-static bag in the glove box for installation at the dealership by Ford mechanics would be nice. Or why that can’t be done.
Ford doesn’t seem to me in any hurry to resolve this issue, since Broncos are rolling off the line, and they are not provided any useful information or communication.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You want Ford to ship out 1000s of incomplete Broncos and then coordinate after the fact to install chips as they come in?

if you ran a company ... would you take this route?

As long as it was in my garage I would be fine with it. Just wait for them to put in the chip/chips!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
mine is a 2022 with a blend date of 2/23 and arrived at the dealership on 2/28.

and no matter what Ford communicated, you guys would still be upset and you know it.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
mine is a 2022 with a blend date of 2/23 and arrived at the dealership on 2/28.

and no matter what Ford communicated, you guys would still be upset and you know it.
Absolutely not true.
Sponsored