Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All these folks wanting to buy Ford...did you look at the last 5 years? The stock was on a huge downward trend. Bronco is not going to save this Company.

If you want to short term gamble, it's your money but there are much better options out there than F.

I pulled out my Bronco money the Last Quarter of 2020 when things were getting real shaky (election and all). Since then I've put back in a small fraction of it to help pay for some extra Bronco accessories, especially in light that it may be a while before I actually need to pay for the thing :(

The biggest challenge right now is most funds/etf that have any good results are heavy in Tech which is very unpredictable right now.

For some reason, people think when everything opens back up from COVID, people are going to stop shopping online o_O

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dollar cost S&P 500 index all day long. Boring, but effective.

OP
OP
DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these folks wanting to buy Ford...did you look at the last 5 years? The stock was on a huge downward trend. Bronco is not going to save this Company.

If you want to short term gamble, it's your money but there are much better options out there than F.

I pulled out my Bronco money the Last Quarter of 2020 when things were getting real shaky (election and all). Since then I've put back in a small fraction of it to help pay for some extra Bronco accessories, especially in light that it may be a while before I actually need to pay for the thing :(

The biggest challenge right now is most funds/etf that have any good results are heavy in Tech which is very unpredictable right now.

For some reason, people think when everything opens back up from COVID, people are going to stop shopping online o_O
Ford Bronco Stocks and Investing B6692771-D321-4EFA-98B0-962094A0E62E

idk man

Reactions: abe

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly... Was doesn't say this stock is the slowly sinking Titanic?

If you notice, the only real uptrend was the begining of 2020, not when they announce the Bronco (when did ford start making COVID respirators?)

It was down to $4 from $13 from 2016 and continued to go downwards until COVID.

Many, many stocks spiked when COVID hit. However many of them were on an uptrend and just got a boost. Anything that was sinking and only spiked because of COVID, I personally avoid (other than short term profit taking)

Ford Bronco Stocks and Investing Screenshot_20210429-071554_Finance

Sponsored
OP
OP
DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly... Was doesn't say this stock is the slowly sinking Titanic?

If you notice, the only real uptrend was the begining of 2020, not when they announce the Bronco (when did ford start making COVID respirators?)

It was down to $4 from $13 from 2016 and continued to go downwards until COVID.

Many, many stocks spiked when COVID hit. However many of them were on an uptrend and just got a boost. Anything that was sinking and only spiked because of COVID, I personally avoid (other than short term profit taking)

Ford Bronco Stocks and Investing Screenshot_20210429-071554_Finance
Ford was at its 52 week low 23 March2020. Wasn’t aware this is when they announced the bronco.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford was at its 52 week low 23 March2020. Wasn’t aware this is when they announced the bronco.
It wasn't. They announced it in July and you can see their stock simply flatliners to stop it's decent for a bit before continuing to sink.

Hey, do what you want... Not staying otherwise. Just saying people seem to think Bronco sales are going to strike it rich with Ford stock and I'm disagreeing. Instead, had you take your Bronco Money and bought Amazon a month ago, you'd be up 10k today.

OP
OP
DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It wasn't. They announced it in July and you can see their stock simply flatliners to stop it's decent for a bit before continuing to sink.

Hey, do what you want... Not staying otherwise. Just saying people seem to think Bronco sales are going to strike it rich with Ford stock and I'm disagreeing. Instead, had you take your Bronco Money and bought Amazon a month ago, you'd be up 10k today.
your logic is incorrect. FORD canceled their dividend in early 2020. That was a huge driving force behind this. Pretty sure they swapped out their CEO at the same time.

TLDR: I do my due diligence

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the process of selling property and considering investing 200k in F stock.
Delta, I wholeheartedly agree with your bullish sentiment about F and have invested accordingly myself, but the post above seems contradictory to a prior post that you made in another thread which I just ran across a few minutes ago...

Lithium is flammable when exposed to air. If those cells crack or break open, that’s all it will take to ignite.

reason 7473 why electric vehicles are a gimmick
I know you’ve done your due diligence, so I am certain that you know Farley is investing big time in an electric future for Ford. (When I say “big time”, I mean Go-Big-or-Go-Home big!)

So how do you reconcile those two statements? Do you really believe both are true, or was one just made in jest? :unsure:

Genuinely curious?

Sponsored
OP
OP
DeltaBravo

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delta, I wholeheartedly agree with your bullish sentiment about F and have invested accordingly myself, but the post above seems contradictory to a prior post that you made in another thread which I just ran across a few minutes ago...

I know you’ve done your due diligence, so I am certain that you know Farley is investing big time in an electric future for Ford. (When I say “big time”, I mean Go-Big-or-Go-Home big!)

So how do you reconcile those two statements? Do you really believe both are true, or was one just made in jest? :unsure:

Genuinely curious?
meh I feel electric vehicles need more developing. I hope through investing and technological breakthroughs, batteries become more efficient and safer. Nickel cadmium batteries used to be the big thing, but then the lithium type came around. I’m sure there’s something better being developed. I can only speculate

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

meh I feel electric vehicles need more developing. I hope through investing and technological breakthroughs, batteries become more efficient and safer. Nickel cadmium batteries used to be the big thing, but then the lithium type came around. I’m sure there’s something better being developed. I can only speculate
OK, I understand the skepticism. Just be aware that the CEO's strategy is aimed at that market and his guns are trained directly at Tesla. The recent stock price trend since Farley took over has been directly correlated to his EV strategy, and the future P/E multiple will likely reflect that. So watch your six, then improvise, adapt, and overcome.

Last edited:

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Stocks and Investing dumdum

nothing against mormons. I simply couldn't find a better reference for my opinion on the subject at hand.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in the process of selling property and considering investing 200k in F stock. Hell maybe my bronco would be paid for with the gains!
Ford might make good vehicles but as an investment it has a mediocre history. Investing in the DIA, QQQ, or SPY are much better bets.
Sponsored