Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've had Ford stock in my portfolio for years. I just bought more last week. It's heavily undervalued but the way the stock market works, it's never because of one vehicle. It appears they've restructured (fired 1500+ people) and currently future proofing (Hybrids & electric). The auto industry is soon to rebound once supply chains free up.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had Ford stock in my portfolio for years. I just bought more last week. It's heavily undervalued but the way the stock market works, it's never because of one vehicle. It appears they've restructured (fired 1500+ people) and currently future proofing (Hybrids & electric). The auto industry is soon to rebound once supply chains free up.
Ford's stock is always undervalued because the Ford family has special controlling stock, so Wall Street can't take it over and get it to work how it wants.

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I definitely think its due to rise, and I think the Bronco is going to contribute a lot to that. I started thinking this a few months ago and bought 100 shares. Partly to get the x-plan deal, but mostly because I think its a good investment and the stock was pretty low when I bought. You have to own the stocks for 6 months prior to get the x-plan price so I don't know if Ill qualify for that anyway.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I definitely think its due to rise, and I think the Bronco is going to contribute a lot to that. I started thinking this a few months ago and bought 100 shares. Partly to get the x-plan deal, but mostly because I think its a good investment and the stock was pretty low when I bought. You have to own the stocks for 6 months prior to get the x-plan price so I don't know if Ill qualify for that anyway.
THought it was at the time where you signed on the dotted line - June earliest so you should be fine

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
THought it was at the time where you signed on the dotted line - June earliest so you should be fine
Nice, that's what I was hoping, thx

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought 100 shares a while back just for X-plan (joined Mustang Club too, just in case). Ford stock is basically a junk bond, but junk bonds aren't the worst holding in this era of low interest rates, low inflation, and the Fed propping up everything.

As a corporation, Ford has been pretty rudderless lately, but they look like titans of industry compared to their domestic competition. GM is dumping millions on luxury sedans (which no one buys anymore) and partnering with the fraudsters at Nikola for their EV truck, while Ford is going all-in on hot trucks/SUVs and partnering with Rivian (who also earned Amazon's investment). FCA/Stellantis/Pugeot/whatever they are called this week are still selling SUVs on Daimler platforms from like two decades ago and counting on Jeep's cachet to carry the company.

Last edited:

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If Ford offers the Sasquatch with a manual AND a white top option, Im buying ANOTHER 100 shares!

Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Honestly it’s not a good buy. Been moving downward since 2014. I bought in w015 and did nothing but lose money on the stock.

Deleted member 3063

A Bronco bump might be down the road but for now I'd expect the new F150 or even the Sport that's about to land.
For now the Bronco is a cash drain.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s up today...???sign for good things to come? Anyone else own stocks?

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just announced the electric F-150

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope so... I bought Ford shares in March, so I got in low. Not as low as some, though. Hoping to see gains next spring, but a lot rides on Covid and the election. It's a gamble!
Sponsored