Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very close to pulling the trigger on one on a lot . . . just waiting on the final numbers. Will likely lose out deposit, but who knows when and if the strick will end soon.
How could they possibly keep the deposit if they cannot deliver you a Bronco? That is BS and I'd fight them on it.
Sponsored

DrTiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How could they possibly keep the deposit if they cannot deliver you a Bronco? That is BS and I'd fight them on it.
Well, the one I am looking at isn't on the lot of the dealer we orginally ordered . . . but I am also considering ordering a 2024 F150 Platinum from them to see if they will transfer the deposit.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, the one I am looking at isn't on the lot of the dealer we orginally ordered . . . but I am also considering ordering a 2024 F150 Platinum from them to see if they will transfer the deposit.
But my point is that if they cannot give you any kind of timeline and your order is not built, no way they should be able to keep your deposit. They can cancel and be out nothing.

I see no reason they could not transfer the deposit but the F150 line will probably be shut down soon too.. Why not reach out to them and explain the situation. The strike could go on days or months, no one knows. Hardly fair to keep you hanging.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My production week changed from 10/30 to 10/2 AFTER the strike started. I’m not expecting that to hold. This is for a 2 Door a Heritage that I ordered in November 22. The production date was originally scheduled in May and has been pushed back at least 6 times.
Seems impossible that you got moved up DURING the strike. Maybe it's just noise in the production system and databases.
Sponsored