Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ll be there Friday night too, my focus will be the Base. These are the questions I’ll ask:
1. Can I put the BD steelies and tires on a Base without a lift?
2. Why don’t we get a center grab handle?
3. Do you know when 2dr soft tops will be available?
4. Show me the bottle opener!!!!
Yes ask about the soft top for the 2-door and if we can delete the MIC top and instead get the soft top as a dealer installed option please.

BroncoJones

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can the BD/BL/FE be optioned with the capable front bumper for those who want factory fog lights? (Not currently available in the B&P)

If not, will there be a factory fog option for the modular front bumper with a dedicated switch or will be forced to wire aftermarket fogs to the AUX switch panel?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Is ford planning on making a interior bumper winch to solve the camera issue
During the SEMA Q&A special they said the camera issue is a tradeoff you have to make with the winch. No workaround planned.

Sponsored

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will the Signature Lighting option alone include both the LED halo headlamps AND the LED taillights - and if not will there be a separate option for the LED taillights - and if so what is that option?

RAMTOWIT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

58F2457B-3D2B-4738-9CE2-62F91DE81366.jpeg
I appreciate the opportunit
Hey everyone,

I’m driving out to the International Off-Road Expo in Scottsdale, Arizona on Friday Dec 4th and 5th. There will be a Bronco reveal Friday night and supposedly continued showings Saturday and Sunday. A local dealership has hinted there will be production-representative vehicles there. Feel free to submit any lingering questions, requests for photos/investigations, or ridiculous inquiries that will definitely not get answered by Ford. I’m sure a few 6G members will be there this weekend. I’ll try to get good quality photos and detailed reviews of the interiors if available.

Thank you for offering us this opportunity - will you please try to get some more details related to the Bronco (except Sport) being "flat towable / 4 down" compatible. This is the main reason that I will be ordering a new Bronco. Some specific question would be - 1). Will both the stock 4 wheel drive transfer case and the Advanced 4 wheel (4A) be flat towable? 2) Is there any specific trim model or option that would preclude a Bronco from being flat towable? 3) What is the likelihood that a 2 door Badland with a LUX package will weigh in under 5K pounds?. The weight is a critical factor when trying to decide which RV the new Bronco can be towed behind. 4) Based on the above answers will the configuration to place the Bronco in "flat towing" mode just involve some electronic settings and display options? (Meaning I won't need to get any tools out to get in tow ready. Much appreciated - Bryan

YagersBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone,

Does leather in the Badlands get to you carpet and power seats? Confirmed on Bronco Nation materials walk through, not confirmed with Ford or B&P.

thank you

Sponsored

ScumbagTakumi

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AE86 Corolla (S2K SWAP), 08 Acura MDX AKA THE GOAT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to see if the rear diff can be locked in 2wd along with if there is going to be a ford performance lift available at launch

Papow

Base
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will the base soft top have tinted windows in the top or will they be different than the upper models. Trying to tint the plastic windows would be hard to do.