First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw your video and ordered a pair, never heard of these until then. Gonna take me awhile to recalibrate my eye calipers for lane changes for sure, and get used to the reduced light(especially with front windows tinted). Overall the difference in FOV is really nice
Ford Bronco Suma Performance mirrors review & photos/video — I'm impressed! 1708568069470

Ford Bronco Suma Performance mirrors review & photos/video — I'm impressed! 1708568084223
Sponsored

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saw your video and ordered a pair, never heard of these until then. Gonna take me awhile to recalibrate my eye calipers for lane changes for sure, and get used to the reduced light(especially with front windows tinted). Overall the difference in FOV is really nice
Ford Bronco Suma Performance mirrors review & photos/video — I'm impressed! 1708568084223

Enjoy your SUMA mirrors!

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally put mine on this week
Here are some things I noticed right away
1 sitting stationary in my truck outside, the field of view is much better
2. Backing into the garage windows down, noticeably darker looking into
mirrors. To the point it makes the job harder
3 when driving and looking forward, then checking side mirrors, I have to look
twice into the mirror. Its an odd sensation that I have to refocus my eyes. Seems like the view requires a different level of focus. Never had this issue with factory mirrors.

These mirrors definitely have a much larger field of view, I just hope I can get used the them

Last edited:

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Been waiting for RagnarKon to do this video, and warm weather. Mostly wanted to see how the dreaded clip works. There's probably a specialty tool for them but the time/money involved isn't worthwhile.
I used a pair of needle-nose to spread the tabs and they popped right out. Took a bit to figure it out though but I love the std with tinted windows.

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I used a pair of needle-nose to spread the tabs and they popped right out. Took a bit to figure it out though but I love the std with tinted windows.
thanks for sharing your tip!

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed them a couple of weeks ago and yesterday was the first time on a 120 mile trip. I do like them but as others have said you need to get used to them. The down side is they are dark. It rained for half the trip and if the vehicles did not have their lights on it was hard to see them. I do not have tinted windows.
Sponsored