First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7l
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live in an apartment and park my bronco in a indoor public garage. How can I use this without access to a hose or water? Right now, I am using some ceramic waterless spray.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I live in an apartment and park my bronco in a indoor public garage. How can I use this without access to a hose or water? Right now, I am using some ceramic waterless spray.
You can still apply as long as your surface is free of dust and grime to avoid scratches. You'll need to apply more than the usual amount (typically 2 sprays per panel).

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can vouch for this review. We have a black Explorer. I was stunned at how much better it looks and how it repels water after rain was great. I've done wet application and dry application on my Bronco. I prefer the wet application and will be doing my Bronco the next time I wash it. Thanks. Really like the product so far.

Also, the review I quoted isn't mine, but figured I'd add to it. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can vouch for this review. We have a black Explorer. I was stunned at how much better it looks and how it repels water after rain was great. I've done wet application and dry application on my Bronco. I prefer the wet application and will be doing my Bronco the next time I wash it. Thanks. Really like the product so far.

Also, the review I quoted isn't mine, but figured I'd add to it. 🤷‍♂️
thanks for the feedback!

SUMA ceramic gives you that fresh, new car look and it makes your car easy to maintain unlike other brands.
Sponsored