Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't really care for these mirrors. I just couldn't get used to the reduced object sizes - makes it really hard to see that hottie driving behind me. :ROFLMAO:
For me they took quite a bit of adjustment. Changing lanes definitely requires a head check, not mirrors only. I got mine in the first group buy. So had them for a year…? I still get over sometimes and think, yikes, that was a bit close. Not dangerous close, just slightly rude close. And I would’ve gone without the blue tint if I had to do it again. The older I get the more light I need on shit! 🤣

Overall a great mod and I’m happy with it.
Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ask Stickerfab to come up with a solution
Nah. That would be just a sticker to go over it. I can do that all by myself. That would look worse than SUMA

Lil Mul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2DR Badlands SAS / 2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me they took quite a bit of adjustment. Changing lanes definitely requires a head check, not mirrors only. I got mine in the first group buy. So had them for a year…? I still get over sometimes and think, yikes, that was a bit close. Not dangerous close, just slightly rude close. And I would’ve gone without the blue tint if I had to do it again. The older I get the more light I need on shit! 🤣

Overall a great mod and I’m happy with it.
I found it helps to glance in the rear view mirror as you check the side mirror. It helped my brain adjust to the perspective shift and distancing. Now I hardly notice it all after a couple of weeks of driving. I hated the blind spot in that corner so I'm thrilled to have full visual situational awareness.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the spot mirrors on my Bronco and Love them. Its the first vehicle I've owned with spot mirrors and I wouldn't want to be without them, with or without technology.

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased the non blue version, as I have tinted windows. One of the biggest unexpected benefits from these mirrors has been the drastic reduction of headlight glare from vehicles behind me.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wish mine would have. They said they are fighting a wave of imposter mirrors is the reason they started putting the logo on them. I argued, they could have put it on the back so consumers know they actually purchased the real deal instead of making everyone advertise for them. The logo was applied behind the front surface of the glass so, it wouldn't even be able to be scraped off with a razorblade. Oh well. sent them back and moved on
Well, that will make me not buy them. I don't want to look at a logo every time I look in the mirror. I understand their reason to put them on, but its a hard pass for me now.

Too bad, backing up can be a pain. One fixed if they would just auto tilt like a lot of vehicles do when going into reverse.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the cheap fix for the OP original issue.

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the reason I returned mine. I was in the first batch of pre-orders and none of the images they showed us beforehand had the logo on them.

I usually stay away from aftermarket parts where branding is displayed...they could have put the branding on the back...
I was in the most recent group buy and mine doesn't have a logo.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, that will make me not buy them. I don't want to look at a logo every time I look in the mirror. I understand their reason to put them on, but its a hard pass for me now.

Too bad, backing up can be a pain. One fixed if they would just auto tilt like a lot of vehicles do when going into reverse.
I've never seen them in person, but I'm betting acetone would make the logo go away, if that's all that is stopping you.

Sponsored

Ibuprofen3293

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2 cents:

Overall, I'm a bit disappointed with mine, but going to keep them on.

The first thing I noticed (and my biggest gripe by far) is that the "white" version is kind of a blue-gray. It's difficult to make out detail through (40%) tinted windows on grey, overcast winter days. It does not match the sample videos they have on their website (which look much more OE). At night, I can only see headlights--no other details unless the area has a lot of ambient/street lights.

The convex shape of the driver mirror (which is where all the benefit comes from) is still an adjustment for me, even after a month with them. It takes my brain a half second longer to process what I'm looking at and judge distance/speed.

The passenger mirror doesn't seem much more convex than the OE glass was. If the color matched, I'd gladly have only paid 1/2 the price for driver side only.

The SUMA branding on the bottom of each is a little obnoxious, but it doesn't bother me as much as it apparently bothers some others.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

tfrazier

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco BL 2.7, Lincoln MKZ, Newell Coach (RV)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the mod. No issues with the blue as it does a great job of reducing headlight glare at night. Hate the logo but the trade off is worth it.
I go to Germany quite a bit and every car has a convex passenger and driver side mirror. It’s actually a legal requirement.

Madmen2008

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, let me start by saying I really love these mirrors. I bought a set of the white, heated mirrors for my wife's bronco and she loves, they really should come from the factory with these. I did break one of the clips installing the passenger side mirror, but I feel that was more my fault then anything. That said the clip bracket could stand to be a little more robust.

Since I liked my wife's mirrors so much I figured I would order a set for my Bronco. They're supposed to be white, heated, with BLIS, so they should look the same but with the BLIS led in the corner. I ordered them and received them and when I opened them I noticed that they're blue not white. So over multiple weeks (almost a month) and multiple emails with pictures, customer service finally tells me that their mirrors are a shade darker then factory mirrors. Here's the issue, I'm not comparing the Suma mirror to a factory mirror, I'm comparing two Suma mirrors to each other, and they're both supposed to be white and one is clearly blue. Now I'm told I can return it for a refund (which I'm guessing they want me to do on my dime)but I just want to exchange them for the correct mirrors that are white and not blue.

TLDR: The Mirrors are great, I love them (if they send you the correct ones)!! If you have to contact customer support be ready for a many week ordeal.

My wife's mirror is on the right and my new mirrors are on the left.

IMG_5537.jpg
Sponsored