Cletus

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Heritage, 92 Mustang GT vert, 67 Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The mirrors are wonderful and work as stated. However they are shipped with NO install instructions and the recommended install video to watch is wordy and lacking in critical wiring and care. You will break the BLISS wire if not careful. Great product not so good install instruction.
Do you have any recommendations for a good install process? Mine are sitting in their box, with part of the delay being the concern with breaking something.
Sponsored

DirectHit

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Cletus Here is an Install video!

Am I missing part of the install video? It seems as if you’re showing how to partially pop out the original Oem mirror. But your video doesn’t even show complete removal of that.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the video, the last past is to disconnect the BLIS connector, which wasn't shown in the video.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For those of you that are going to install, I did mine yesterday. Regarding the BLISS wire connector, at the rear of the connector there are 2 tabs, 1 each side that you push apart to remove the connector. I used a pair of needle-nose to do this.

Yeah, figured it out after I put my glasses on but luckily I didn't break anything first.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those of you that are going to install, I did mine yesterday. Regarding the BLISS wire connector, at the rear of the connector there are 2 tabs, 1 each side that you push apart to remove the connector. I used a pair of needle-nose to do this.

Yeah, figured it out after I put my glasses on but luckily I didn't break anything first.
thanks for sharing your tips!

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The install video isn’t reality. It doesn’t come off as shown and if it does it will pop the BLISS wire. But of course not every one has BLISS. Push the upper part of the mirror in and outboard at the same time. There is a clip that needs to get released about the 4 oclock location with a flat bladed screwdriver, you can see it with a flash light while looking up in the mirror. Unlatch the clip, it takes some doing, and the mirror pops out nicely. You can actually hear it unlatch. To install the new mirror after reattaching wire line up on the grips and push it snaps back in.

Sponsored