Lil Mul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2DR Badlands SAS / 2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love mine as well. Wish I had done it sooner. Even with BLIS there is a nasty blind spot on driver side just before it activates and after the car disappears in the pathetic factory mirror. Must have mod.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like them. I just wish that they would send the 30% group buy rebate as promised.
Oh people are having issues getting their rebate back?? Interesting.

Personally got mine 3 weeks ago.

Ford Bronco Suma Performance mirrors review & photos/video — I'm impressed! 1706628446468

Lil Mul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2DR Badlands SAS / 2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like them. I just wish that they would send the 30% group buy rebate as promised.
They sent mine just fine. Did you follow the instructions and post your order number in the rebate thread here?

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was in the original group buy like 2+ years ago. Literally had my Suma mirrors in a box for a year waiting for my Bronco. It was the first 'mod' I did maybe night 3 owning the Bronco. Went with the blue tinted ones. At first I wasn't sold on the Blue being necessary, but now I am glad I did.

Got my rebate when enough people bought them at that time, immediately.

The blind spot light clip removal was a beast, pulled the pins straight out of one of them. Was able to push them back in and re-seat them. Pretty sure my original review only knocked their lack of instructions.

I especially love them pulling my small popup trailer. Adds just enough additional viewing to not (personally) need mirror extensions.

They are fantastic. 11/10 - 6 stars - fully endorse them.

(edit: blind spot note)

Last edited:

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also find them useful when reversing. Way better FOV towards the rear tire. This is one of the mods I’ve done that I truly believe is a must do. And what logo is everyone speaking of. My mirrors have no logo on them. Never mind, just watched the video and saw it. Mine (original group buy) did not arrive with that logo.

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also find them useful when reversing. Way better FOV towards the rear tire. This is one of the mods I’ve done that I truly believe is a must do. And what logo is everyone speaking of. My mirrors have no logo on them. Never mind, just watched the video and saw it. Mine (original group buy) did not arrive with that logo.
I wish mine would have. They said they are fighting a wave of imposter mirrors is the reason they started putting the logo on them. I argued, they could have put it on the back so consumers know they actually purchased the real deal instead of making everyone advertise for them. The logo was applied behind the front surface of the glass so, it wouldn't even be able to be scraped off with a razorblade. Oh well. sent them back and moved on

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish mine would have. They said they are fighting a wave of imposter mirrors is the reason they started putting the logo on them. I argued, they could have put it on the back so consumers know they actually purchased the real deal instead of making everyone advertise for them. The logo was applied behind the front surface of the glass so, it wouldn't even be able to be scraped off with a razorblade. Oh well. sent them back and moved on
I don't get this, at all. Almost everything you buy has the maker on it. How is one to know where to buy what you got that they liked when walking by and your not around to ask about it? I get it if it's in your face, but this isn't and it's like the Turn Offroad hard top. It's like a 2"x3" label. I would rather have a WAY better mirror with a little label than have a useless mirror.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't get this, at all. Almost everything you buy has the maker on it. How is one to know where to buy what you got that they liked when walking by and your not around to ask about it? I get it if it's in your face, but this isn't and it's like the Turn Offroad hard top. It's like a 2"x3" label. I would rather have a WAY better mirror with a little label than have a useless mirror.
Eh, different strokes for different folks.

I get it to some extent… the 4WheelParts stuff is an instant “no” from me because I don’t want to turn my Bronco into a 4wp billboard. But the little Suma logo on these mirrors or the Trailrax logo on their roof racks is perfectly fine with me.

I’ll tell you what though… if I was on a product development team for an aftermarket company, I’d absolutely offer a “logo remove” option at a premium. Make more the money by doing less work? Heck yeah, sign me up.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Solid. I will just keep the OE glass.
I just don’t want company logos all over every thing I put on my vehicle. This company on this part, that company on that part, etc. eventually the vehicle looks like a trashy billboard

edit: if I can easily cover it up like the TOR label that you mentioned, I’m in. There’s just no way to do this on the glass without making it look worse

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I use my mirrors a lot for off-roading (tilted down) so I could see these being a big upgrade for that. I don't really have issues with normal driving, if someone wants to be in my blind spot, they will move when I do.

Sponsored

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
edit: if I can easily cover it up like the TOR label that you mentioned, I’m in. There’s just no way to do this on the glass without making it look worse
Ask Stickerfab to come up with a solution

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I get the label thing, after awhile it can start to look like you're driving a sponsored race car.
And how many people de-badge the OEM name plate on their rides? So it's not unusual by any means.

Some people like a clean look, others like to show off their mod brandings, some don't care as long as it works.

I do agree, people should have the option, that's what moding is all about, options.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been waiting for RagnarKon to do this video, and warm weather. Mostly wanted to see how the dreaded clip works. There's probably a specialty tool for them but the time/money involved isn't worthwhile.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I posted this elsewhere but with lots of good discussion here:

Traditionally, I adjust my mirrors angled "out" significantly. I care much more about blind spot elimination rather than seeing any of my own vehicle in the side mirrors. I can typically adjust for a smooth transition, when a vehicle is overtaking me, between visible in rear view, then in the side mirror and into glancing view (no mirror), with NO blind spot.

However, with the large spare (I did get rid of the heinous 3rd tail brake light) and limited visibility from the rear view mirror, I'm not achieving an absolutely full blind spot elimination. I'm suspecting these will be a great upgrade and will solve the problem.

I'm particularly keen to hear from another Raptor owner or minimally someone who adjusts their mirrors similar to me to comment on blind spot elimination. Anyone? Thanks!

Last edited:

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't really care for these mirrors. I just couldn't get used to the reduced object sizes - makes it really hard to see that hottie driving behind me. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored