First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m looking for a company that makes a sun shade that will cover the front 2 seats of the bronco. Meaning, I have a 4D, I would like to take the top 2 panels off over the from passenger and driver. But not the back seat panel or the clam shell. Anyone out there have an idea of what might work for me? Heading to Utah from VA in June and i would like to get the top off but limit sun burn. Thanks in advance
Sponsored

EJP-OB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m looking for a company that makes a sun shade that will cover the front 2 seats of the bronco. Meaning, I have a 4D, I would like to take the top 2 panels off over the from passenger and driver. But not the back seat panel or the clam shell. Anyone out there have an idea of what might work for me? Heading to Utah from VA in June and i would like to get the top off but limit sun burn. Thanks in advance
I've had the same thought about that and came across one on Amazon but it was so cheap looking and required long bungee cords that ran all the way back to the rear roll bar. I can't imagine leaving it on all the time like that.
I'll try to find the link and post it anyway.
Let me know if you find anything decent

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if that product is available but I would just get full Jtops shade, it stays on with the roof. Plus if you decide to go topless with people in the back some day they won't be screwed. They have a 30 dollar discount or something right now... saw it in a thread on here yesterday.

EDIT: Link to said thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/jtops-updates-discounts-for-april.70068/

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had the same thought about that and came across one on Amazon but it was so cheap looking and required long bungee cords that ran all the way back to the rear roll bar. I can't imagine leaving it on all the time like that.
I'll try to find the link and post it anyway.
Let me know if you find anything decent
Yeah most of the stuff on there is sketchy. Will just flap around, and I worry about the attachment straps wearing the paint over time on the roll cage.

EJP-OB

Outer Banks
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
California Pop Top makes a really nice cab cover for most vehicles. I used one on my past 2016 Miata ND and the same one fit my past C6 Corvette as well. It is white to reflect the sun and covers just the roof of the vehicle or cab of a truck. The one I have fit really well and installed in about 1 minute. I am not sure if they make one for the Bronco yet or not.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i got a cargo net from amazon for my soft top 4dr they have 2dr also
easy install nice wind block i can lay on it like hammock and its a great sun block giving patterns of sun/shade throughout

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reviving this old thread to see if there is anything new.

OP
OP

Bshaw386

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reviving this old thread to see if there is anything new.
Yea, I actually ended up getting the best top bikini top. It fits under my hard top so I can just leave it on. I got it straight from ford and used my points I got from buying the. Ron I so I ended up paying pretty much just shipping. It works great

Sponsored

Trav

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.7 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yea, I actually ended up getting the best top bikini top. It fits under my hard top so I can just leave it on. I got it straight from ford and used my points I got from buying the. Ron I so I ended up paying pretty much just shipping. It works great
Thanks, I was looking for something that I would not need to remove all three pieces of the hardtop to install though. I understand that is probably going to be tough to do since there are no crosspieces on the roof like Jeeps have though.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did it reduce the noise in the cabin meaningfully. I have zero plans for ever taking the panels off, but if the bimini top meaningfully reduces cabin noise and/or reduces radiation of heat from the MIC directly into my bald head I will spring for it.

OP
OP

Bshaw386

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks, I was looking for something that I would not need to remove all three pieces of the hardtop to install though. I understand that is probably going to be tough to do since there are no crosspieces on the roof like Jeeps have though.
I was able to install it by only taking off the front and middle sections, didn’t need to take the shell off, but it would be much easier if you did

OP
OP

Bshaw386

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did it reduce the noise in the cabin meaningfully. I have zero plans for ever taking the panels off, but if the bimini top meaningfully reduces cabin noise and/or reduces radiation of heat from the MIC directly into my bald head I will spring for it.
I really haven’t noticed any change in the sound or heat, but to be fair I wasn’t paying attention to it. So I guess if there is a change it’s negligible
Sponsored