Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks just sent you a DM.

I am looking at the Airborne Bronco, and it looks like there is a bag over the soft top. Do you make those as well.
That is a soft top storage boot for the Jeep. We don't make one for the Bronco.
Sponsored

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a soft top storage boot for the Jeep. We don't make one for the Bronco.
That is why I couldn't find it? Any plans on making one?

JMUDrew4

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi @JTopsUSA - looking to get the Sun Shade but curious if it will interfere with using the TopLift Pro when I take the top off? Not sure if you've tested that scenario before.

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi @JTopsUSA - looking to get the Sun Shade but curious if it will interfere with using the TopLift Pro when I take the top off? Not sure if you've tested that scenario before.
Thanks for the interest. Works just fine with top lift pro. We have customers using it with absolutely no issues. It will slide right under the hardtop and our shade stays right in place.
If I can be of further assistance please let me know.
If you decide to order use forum code G625 for a discount.
Mike/owner/JTopsUSA

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jtops. Very well made and also customizable. They have also fixed the issue with the front piece coming up at 85+mph. (Its there to easily be able to latch the front locks for easy on and off)

AA9633B5-3F7F-476F-9FDB-BAF9E84CD254.jpeg

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the JTops but the velcro did peel even though I followed the instructions to the letter. Saying that the only reason it would peel is improper installation is simply not true. Maybe it was a bad batch of velcro?

I followed the installation video. Cleaned the area thoroughly using the alcohol. Waited 2 days before putting the actual shade on. The temperature when I installed was 70 degrees and was in my garage the entire time. After about 3 months I noticed some slight peeling of the velcro. A month later is was a little worse so I went a different route. Again, the top was fine except for that. One thing I do know, it was installed correctly according to the instructions.

As my signature says, I have a soft top.

Did the exact same on my JTops install and it started peeling within a month or so, every time I would put the soft top back up in the rear area and at the front when flipped the front back to latch it in place. Took the shade off in November for the winter and several spots peeled. Going to look into a replacement kit in a month or so since weather is getting warmer finally. Like the shade and the coverage it provides. Initially had some issues with the front staying in place and not flipping back while driving. Talked to Mike a couple of times and he helped me get it straightened out. It is the best option that I had found at the time and would recommend again. I understand that they have altered the design slightly in the rear of the shade as well.

JMUDrew4

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the interest. Works just fine with top lift pro. We have customers using it with absolutely no issues. It will slide right under the hardtop and our shade stays right in place.
Mike/owner/JTopsUSA
Awesome, thanks Mike!

smonroe11

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mike/owner/JTopsUSA
Does the toplift pro for 2 Door work as well? I haven’t received my toplift pro yet, but it is different than the 4 door version. Thanks.

Sponsored

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the toplift pro for 2 Door work as well? I haven’t received my toplift pro yet, but it is different than the 4 door version. Thanks.
Works just fine! Same concept as the 4 door and has plenty of clearance.
Mike

broox

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Website
broox.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Works just fine! Same concept as the 4 door and has plenty of clearance.
Mike
It’s not exactly the same concept as the 4 door. The 2 door top lift pro is totally different due to the position of the rear rollbar. You have to raise the top lift between the rear window and roll bar and then fold out 2 arms that will support the hard top. As long as there’s room to still do this behind the roll bar it should be fine... but that space is pretty tight. If you have to get in front of the rollbar to fold the top lift arms out, you may be SOL.
Sponsored