First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Audi Q7, 13 Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@JTopsUSA I received my samples yesterday- I love both the black and titanium options. I like that the black is a little more opaque than the titanium. One of the things I’ve read is that the shade acts a bit like an air deflector for the rear seat occupants- this is important to me because I have kids in the back on a regular basis. Does the titanium deflect more air out of the rear because it’s more dense vs the black? I’m basing my final choice on back seat comfort- if there is no difference I’ll just go with the black. Thank you!
Sponsored

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JTopsUSA I received my samples yesterday- I love both the black and titanium options. I like that the black is a little more opaque than the titanium. One of the things I’ve read is that the shade acts a bit like an air deflector for the rear seat occupants- this is important to me because I have kids in the back on a regular basis. Does the titanium deflect more air out of the rear because it’s more dense vs the black? I’m basing my final choice on back seat comfort- if there is no difference I’ll just go with the black. Thank you!
The differences are minimal at best. The major difference is the titanium blocks 90% of the uv rays and the black blocks 80%.
Hope this helps…
Mike

EBRU2024

Wildtrak
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Audi Q7, 13 Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The differences are minimal at best. The major difference is the titanium blocks 90% of the uv rays and the black blocks 80%.
Hope this helps…
Mike

It does, thank you!!
Sponsored