First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 4dr, 2008 Mustang GT CS (Wife's), MH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope they came up with a way to keep water from running down the back glass and into the back when the window is up.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Or is that Boxwood Green?
I hope your right, but might be wishful thinking for us Boxwood Green fans. I would gladly sell Cactus Gray down the road for a Boxwood Green.
1970-ford-bronco-sport-302-v8-75k-miles-original-uncut-solid-good-condition-1.jpg

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
SAND STONE tan confirmed! Just leaves 2 mystery colors. I’m hopping for grabber Lime and blue.

Sponsored

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My understanding was that was a rumor started because the “Grey Molded Top” in the leaked options list did not explicitly say “removable” next to it.
I think what you have to do is ask yourself what’s more likely:
1. Ford would design two completely different body/top systems for both the 2-door and the 4-door, one that allows multiple removable top options, and one with a permanently affixed top, forcing the buyer to decide what they want ahead of time and potentially limiting accessory sales to those opting for the “permanent” one, or
2. We are jumping to an incorrect conclusion from a likely incomplete leaked options list.
Yeah, I think I started that non removeable rumor because of the lack of the word "Modular" in the options leak for the gray top. I kinda regret that opinion now seeing how much distress it has caused, sorry and I guess we will see. I probably will never remove the entire top but removalble panels will be nice.