Sponsored

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well people will be seeing more than 1/4 of your car at all times generally.
Hence my next post, shortly after the one you quoted.

I should also add, seeing the whole thing instead of bits and pieces could very wel change my opinion on that, but in this image that’s what I see.
Sponsored

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t see any mention of this, but is it just me or is there some kind of knob or button or something on the upper part of the glass between the hinges? Or are my eyes just seeing a reflection? I can’t think of any use for something functional in that spot ?‍♂
It may be the rear wiper nozzle you’re seeing.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t see any mention of this, but is it just me or is there some kind of knob or button or something on the upper part of the glass between the hinges? Or are my eyes just seeing a reflection? I can’t think of any use for something functional in that spot ?‍♂
Washer fluid spout?

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford shows a picture of a giant tire and people are upset about how they think the back window operates. Call me crazy, but how can it get more convenient than one big door that opens in one motion? What was it before on the FSB? Swing out tire, stick in key to lower window, then drop tail gate. I get the nostalgia, but at the same time it seems so trivial to me.
Has anyone put this picture into a fancy cpu program to figure the tire size? Let's focus on the tire.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah y’all may be right. I don’t know the intricacies of how the system works on the wrangler but just looking at pics it seems to be similar.

Y’all are so smart!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It looks like the rack vanishes into the roof panel, so maybe the rack stays with the roof off, don't know how, from an engineering perspective, but that would be cool. The rack is not on the yellow topless from yesterday though

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. God I hate this swing gate and swinging glass. It would be so nice to have a retractable rear window and a tailgate so I wouldn’t have to make sure I have room to swing the swing gate open and then lift the glass to access anything in the back

2. I’ve also been in the “looks like a Jeep” camp. I’m REALLY hoping Ford has some sort of factory accessory spoiler that gives the rear end a more Bronco R appearance just for that touch of differentiation
I think your onto something...
Ford Bronco Sunday Teaser Posted 2E8324C2-37BB-44C2-A9E6-3006C5D44B67

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guessing that’s the windshield washer fluid spout.

Edit: Whoops, late to the party as usual.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BroncoJeremie

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah it does look very jeep ish in the rear but honestly they really couldn't do too much now could they. The problem with retractable window and drop-tailgate, is it requires a lot more time and more step to just get to cargo area. I like it but if you wanted average Joe to spend 3 minutes to open the rear up vs just pull a handle... Well

topher3134

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Wherever the Army takes me, middle east right now
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 Superduty FX4, 2012 F150 FX4, 2007 Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am more interested in how strong those hinges are. I don't want to start breaking paint open to install a new set of hinges to hold my 40" tires! I hope they are stronger than my jeep hinges from the factory. I spend some serious money on the new hinge/tire carrier on my JK

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was hoping for a big indycar wing ? ??o_O:):devilish:
Sponsored