Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just put on my sunrider! The noise in the right corner sounds like plastic bottles crinkling at highway speed! Any help please, I love the ease of open air bite the noise is unbearable closed.
Sponsored

TUNGSTANG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just installed my Sunrider last Friday. Supposedly there are two versions. One uses spacers when mounting it and the later version does not. Mine did not include the spacers and I do not have any noise.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Xira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2022 Silverado LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which sunrider, the mesh or canvas? I get them confused. I know when I installed my mesh one, I ran the rear straps around the wrong way the first time.

I also made slightly thicker bushings for the crossbar to reduce rattles, though I wouldn't call it a 'plastic bottle' noise

OP
OP
Bronco luv

Bronco luv

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Which sunrider, the mesh or canvas? I get them confused. I know when I installed my mesh one, I ran the rear straps around the wrong way the first time.

I also made slightly thicker bushings for the crossbar to reduce rattles, though I wouldn't call it a 'plastic bottle' noise
I have the twill! I think I found the problem. Mine is the Everglades with the snorkel so I wonder if the wind coming around the snorkel is getting under the edge of the sun rider and causing that to flap. So I’m just going to either sell it or send it back and just take the hardtop off when I want sunshine, thanks for everybody’s input
Sponsored