Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi all, just got back from the Bronco event at Yark Ford in Toledo, OH. Only took a few photos but I thought I would share them with you all. Background- I am 6'9" 260 pounds and was concerned that I ordered a vehicle I couldn't fit in. To my delight I had ample leg room to drive (no passenger can sit behind me but that has been my life story). Head room was sufficient as well.

IMG_2786.JPG

IMG_2785.JPG

IMG_2784.JPG
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it is pretty good. My 6'7" 300lb+ brother fit well. Not as comfortable as me at 6ft flat, but in you guy's sizes comfort is relative.

OP
OP
CMU_Chip

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if Ford actually consciously builds their vehicles to accommodate taller drivers? I've always fit well in most Fords. Jeeps (Wranglers, in particular) are awful if you're tall (or wide). I wonder if the driver's area head/leg/shoulder room in the Bronco was another intentional "competitive advantage" over the Jeep... The fit/comfort for a tall guy is honestly the sole reason I'm buying a Bronco instead of a new JL.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To add to the thread and tall peopleā€™s comfort level, Iā€™m 6ā€™6ā€ and 240 pounds. I attended the Vegas Off-Rodeo last week and was pleasantly surprised by the legroom and headroom. I actually had to move the seat forward a couple of inches to get myself in good off-road driving position. With the seat all the way back I had at least 3ā€ between my knee and the dash and Iā€™d be very comfortable driving the Bronco on a long road trip. I currently have a full size, 3/4 ton 2016 crew cab diesel GMC Denali and the Bronco has at least as much legroom and headroom as my full size truck. The Bronco does fall short on hip and shoulder space but itā€™s not uncomfortable or tight once I get settled in.

Furthermore, I also sat in a 2-door and found I have much better vision over my left shoulder because the 2-doorā€™s front door is wider and the back of the body frame upright behind the front door window doesnā€™t block my vision as it does in the 4-door Bronco, my GMC truck, my wifeā€™s Audi Q5 and pretty much every other car or truck Iā€™ve ever driven.

I was super impressed and pleased with the room and that alone took away the urge Iā€™ve been feeling to give up on getting a Bronco and order a Jeep. I barely fit in a Jeep and theyā€™re extremely uncomfortable with a knee in the dash and my head an inch away from the roof.
Sponsored