Sponsored

Will I fit into this new Bronco?! Leg/head room compared to the Ranger on which the Bronco is based?

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm 6'6" / 340lbs (Sad... I was 240lb when I graduated college 20 years ago. Oy...)

Anyway, I can't fit in a Wrangler comfortably, which is one of the main reasons I'm excited about a Bronco. I used to have a Focus ST hatchback and fit in it great. I have no issues with modern Explorers or other Ford cars. I haven't been in a new Ranger specifically, but I'm confident I can fit in the Bronco.

Looks like the dude in the pic might could lower the seat down some more too, which would help with head room.

That's always the first thing I do when I try to get into a new car - seat all the way down and all the way back & steering wheel all the way out and all the way up.
Jeeps are too narrow for me.

My 4Runner is just right, though.

I hope the Bronco is more like my Toyota or Porsches.
Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not as big as some of you guys, but part of the reason I transitioned from a ‘15 Taco to an ‘18 Tundra was for the extra room. I’m dying to sit in a Bronco to know this is the right purchase.

OP
OP

rbrown6061

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly, the Wrangler flaw for tall people (myself included - it took getting used to a different seating position to find a spot where I wasn't worried of my head popping like a canteloupe on that thing) is the sports bar. So I have 0 worry on the Bronco since it clearly doesn't have one. You can also take the roof off and have unlimited headroom.
Agreed! One day. I'll get to sit in a real Bronco...
Sponsored