Which features of the Bronco is most important to you?

Which feature is most important

• Total voters

JimmyDean

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
I currently drive a 2002 Sport Trac with the 5 speed manual transmission. I am waiting for the Bronco pickup with a seven speed manual. If Ford decides not to make a manual transmission pickup then I will either buy an old manual Ford pickup to restore or buy a Gladiator with the manual transmission. I live near a small town with a lot of traffic lights. Being able to coast saves me so much fuel (I average 22 mpg in the Sport Trac) that to buy anything else is a waste of money. I have 160,000 miles on the Sport Trac and it is showing no signs of wear. I will keep it as my daily farm truck until it dies. However, at some point you need a nice truck to go to church and that is more reliable to take on trips. So in about three years, once the Sport Trac is 20 years old I will be in the market for a replacement. My wife drives a 2002 Mustang GT convertible. So on our farm we run Ford cars, trucks, and tractors. The Ford 5000/6000/7000 tractor models were the best tractors for working in orchards ever made. We had a 57 Ford model 850 tractor that we used for more than 100,000 hours.

For farmers the smart thing is to have a compact 4x4 pickup for running around then an F650 with a Cummins engine and an Eaton manual to move anything over a ton.
I have a 57 840, gas though. looking to replace it with a diesel. Nice little tractor though, all I really do with it though is mow the yard.

Advertisement

3crows

First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon, Toyota Tacoma
I want what they promised, a vehicle much like the original Bronco in that it is a trim mid-size and with solid capability to go off road with simple design to allow modifications and lifting easily and larger tires. It must have a removable top and doors. I do not care anything about a full size vehicle with a 5.0 or V8.

I do not like the squashed windows look with the high beltline. I am not a gangsta and I do not rap.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Clubs

I've always wanted a convertible, and have been looking for a used C-Class since it's an all season convertible.

I've always loved the classic Bronco look, so when Ford said they were brining it back ... I was stoked! Now I get to have the best of both worlds in my opinion. Everything else is just icing for me.

fomoco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
I am fine with the 2.7, but for a performance boost I would be very happy with a Ford Performance 2.7 tune that keeps the warranty. Relatively low cost and similar hp & greater torque than the 5.0l V8.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I did styling, tech, and daily driveability, but wanted to include "experience features" too, but it only gave me 3 choices.

Frank N

Base
First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Clubs

I would have voted for convertible beach buggy with IFS....

Advertisement

Advertisement