Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just saw a Bronco Sport - it looked 100% grey to me - overcast day - I asked the owner if it was Cactus Grey - he said it was Area 51. I couldn’t believe it - it showed no blue whatsoever. I did really like it though and I’m glad I have my Area 51 Badlands Order confirmed - waiting for the shadow black Mod top too. Gonna be pretty sweet looking.
No way that was A51 then. Seen both colors on sports in person in same lot and there is no confusing between the 2.
My guess is the owner thinks they have A51. They probably think they have a "Bronco" as well 😆

OP
OP

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm going to the dealership tomorrow to order my FE. I still haven't figured out what color to get!!!

I have seen the CO in person and it was school bus yellow, straight up school bus yellow. In many of the photos posted it definitely looks more orange. I want the orange side of school bus yellow.

I'm ordering with the late availability black painted top. I'm nervous about getting into a bumblebee situation
Thanks girl. I am throwing around the idea of white as well so I will probably be staring at the build your Bronco tool all weekend. LOL

OP
OP

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Uh, hello newbie. Where is the poll for me to vote for my fave color? Also, we already supplied this info on our order sheet thread. Welcome to the madness that is Bronco 6G!!!!!!!!
1614379135678.png
I've been creeping a bit. LOL I just wanted to read before today when it suddenly became crunch time! I found the order sheet and did some math. Also notes from others the CO looks school bussy is making me change my mind...now OW is on my list as well. I am also going to be googling race red. Basically if anyone needs me that can find me staring at the build your Bronco tool all weekend :)

Sponsored

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was so torn, and drove to three different dealerships to see the colors I was torn on AMB, A51, CG, and CO) in person on a Ranger, an F150 and a Sport.

I decided to go with A51. I wanted something different and ended up getting the most popular color haha.

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks girl. I am throwing around the idea of white as well so I will probably be staring at the build your Bronco tool all weekend. LOL
Unfortunately, white isn't one of my choices.

I have 5 to pick from..
Cactus Grey
Cyber Orange
A51
Rapid Red
Lightning Blue

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted red, wife wanted blue, we compromised, Antimatter blue it is. Would have fought harder for red if race red was available on the base...

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been creeping a bit. LOL I just wanted to read before today when it suddenly became crunch time! I found the order sheet and did some math. Also notes from others the CO looks school bussy is making me change my mind...now OW is on my list as well. I am also going to be googling race red. Basically if anyone needs me that can find me staring at the build your Bronco tool all weekend :)
my husband has a race red F150 and it is a nice color. We live on an ungraded dirt road and it looks great totally clean, or covered in mud/dust. I am not a big red fan, but he loves red trucks.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted red, wife wanted blue, we compromised, Antimatter blue it is. Would have fought harder for red if race red was available on the base...
What? No available on the base? weird.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you want a less common color go with race red or iconic silver.

Orange is very popular on two doors (probably 4th or 5th ovewrall, but maybe 2nd or 3rd on 2dr), but not as much on four. A51, Cactus and carbonized are massively popular.

I'm going with Area 51 or lightning blue.
OP, don't listen to @emerald86 .. go A51 or something other than Race Red... there will be a TON of Race Red everywhere... horrible color choice... trust me!! 😁

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I almost went with white. I really wanted a color not available (heritage color), but I decided to get velocity blue (favorite color) and get vinyl wrap sometime in the future. White would be perfect if you want to change colors in the future.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

my husband has a race red F150 and it is a nice color. We live on an ungraded dirt road and it looks great totally clean, or covered in mud/dust. I am not a big red fan, but he loves red trucks.
Your husband should get a 🤬 tell him no more race red...
you can have a (y) for whatever ugly color you choose ;)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He doesn't care what you say about his truck. :LOL:
Tell him I don't care about his truck, but he's been BANNED from anymore Race Red. That color is now reserved for MY Bronco, nothing else... well that and my '12 Mustang... but the rest of you people need to find another color! 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored