Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Rick Astley I am a little disappointed in you. @North7 in this thread asked what hue Cactus Gray was. Are you just going to pass on the obvious opening he gave you?
Cactus gray gave up on me.
Cactus gray let me down.
Cactus gray ran around and deserted me
Cactus gray made me cry
Cactus gray said goodbye
Cactus gray told a lie and hurt me

We've known each other for so long
My heart's been aching, but I'm too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game, and we're not gonna pay for Cactus Gray.

I'm so done with that BS color. I get it, Amurka and all that, tons of people want pseudo military colors with the horrendous finish and melted crayon effect, it gives all the mad street cred. At this point I would put down a crisp $5 bill that whatever green comes out for the MY22 Bronco will be some BS melted crayon style paint and it will be MASSIVELY popular as it's aimed at estrogen-rich males, permanently single telemarketers of both sexes and those who remember the malaise era of American automobiles with fondness, not aversion.
Sponsored

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heritage Green, MY22...🤪

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Cactus gray gave up on me.
Cactus gray let me down.
Cactus gray ran around and deserted me
Cactus gray made me cry
Cactus gray said goodbye
Cactus gray told a lie and hurt me

We've known each other for so long
My heart's been aching, but I'm too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game, and we're not gonna pay for Cactus Gray.

I'm so done with that BS color. I get it, Amurka and all that, tons of people want pseudo military colors with the horrendous finish and melted crayon effect, it gives all the mad street cred. At this point I would put down a crisp $5 bill that whatever green comes out for the MY22 Bronco will be some BS melted crayon style paint and it will be MASSIVELY popular as it's aimed at estrogen-rich males, permanently single telemarketers of both sexes and those who remember the malaise era of American automobiles with fondness, not aversion.
So you've been Rick Rolled :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shadow Black for me. I’ve always owned black or silver vehicles. The menacing nature of the Badlands Sasquatch just needs to be black IMHO.

White would probably hold up better to scratches from brush (which is more of a problem here in the rainforests) but white just seems like a fleet vehicle color to me.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So you've been Rick Rolled :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
If I had been properly Rick Rolled, I'd still be in bed with Cactus Gray.

As-is, it's a prick and that's not my style. I'm all for a fair bit of derring-do, but that color takes it too far. It's like having to blink in morse code to convince your friends you didn't just buy a slab of asphalt.

OP
OP

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This post is blatant color-based hatred.

However, I agree with it entirely and support you enforcing this on Ford. And not only because it would push me up to day 1 build date.... But mostly because of that. 🍻
I like race red too. This is my car and the only one I have picked in 5 years. I had to give up my Rubicon when my son was born because the carseat wouldnt fit between the back and front seats very easily. Trying to put 2 other kids in there with it was nearly impossible. We noticed this when leaving the hospital 🤣
My husband worked at a dealership and I have had 4 vehicles since trading in the Jeep. Each was "we made a good deal on a trade and it's nicer than what you have" so I just ended up with whatever was a good deal. Anyway I'm picking this car and I like the Race Red but husband isn't into red cars at all. I may end up veto-ing him since I've been driving around old lady cars against my will for 5 years.

Sponsored
OP
OP

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well this is a worn out topic...
But here goes...

I ordered a cactus grey WT.. why because I think it’s a cool color that some people hate and some people love....

I also think it won’t be a long offered ford color... it will go away long before my bronco does...
Point. I also worry that the cool factor will go away with that color and A51 though

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP

AmberC

Wildtrak
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok guys after tons of pic scrolling and forum searching and family consulting its velocity blue or iconic silver. Vote for one and I will likely go with whichever gets the most support. I can't with this decision 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok guys after tons of pic scrolling and forum searching and family consulting its velocity blue or iconic silver. Vote for one and I will likely go with whichever gets the most support. I can't with this decision 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Iconic silver...
Sponsored