First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you. Ya, I never understand why I have to search. I do search, too much info and they never just give the answer I’m looking for. Just easier to post. If nobody wants to look because it’s the same question, don’t look. Easy.
Thank you again.
Part of what we are all doing is sharing excitement for our new Broncos much like sitting around in bar or our backyards.
With everything going on in the world this has been a release for me. It has been nonjudgmental and fun. I learn a few new things. One is not obligated to jump on everything. I let somethings pass and smile.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why are you spreading false information, nothing of the sort is true?
It’s not false information, it’s called sarcasm, and if you are the only one who didn’t get please exit

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It’s not false information, it’s called sarcasm, and if you are the only one who didn’t get please exit
If you don't know how to use scarsam, please exit.

/s

Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you don't know how to use scarsam, please exit.

/s
Lmao bro. Calm down, obviously u like to fight on the internet lol, anyways pls don’t reply, we don’t get anywhere like this. Enjoy ur day lmao

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lmao bro. Calm down, obviously u like to fight on the internet lol, anyways pls don’t reply, we don’t get anywhere like this. Enjoy ur day lmao
I was simply showing humor and using the /s which you left off, assuming others know your using sarcasm usually does not work, not arguing, just pointing out there is no doubt when you use the /s. I completely understand, I have failed to use it sometimes and it just leads to confusion, peace, its all good.