First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who would you recommend I order from: Granger, Long Lewis, Town and Country, or Nashville dealer? All things considered with orders, allocations, etc.
I really don’t know… no one knows for sure, granger is by far the cheapest from what I know. But it’s all up in the air when considering allocations and orders. You could call all of them and see what they expect
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who would you recommend I order from: Granger, Long Lewis, Town and Country, or Nashville dealer? All things considered with orders, allocations, etc.
I would recommend that you order from the dealer that best meets your needs regarding reputation, proximity, allocation, pricing, and after-sale service.

For me, that answer is Granger, but Granger may not be a good fit for you. Granger is a longer drive for you than for me.

Granger has a lot of orders, but it also has a lot of allocation, and the percentage of allocation to orders is very similar nationwide (~30-40% on average). Some very small dealers had not even received a single retail Bronco delivery by last week.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would recommend that you order from the dealer that best meets your needs regarding reputation, proximity, allocation, pricing, and after-sale service.

For me, that answer is Granger, but Granger may not be a good fit for you. Granger is a longer drive for you than for me.

Granger has a lot of orders, but it also has a lot of allocation, and the percentage of allocation to orders is very similar nationwide (~30-40% on average). Some very small dealers had not even received a single retail Bronco delivery by last week.
thank you. I do not have a reservation but I’m ready to order. Can I do that now?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Granger has a lot of orders, but it also has a lot of allocation, and the percentage of allocation to orders is very similar nationwide (~30-40% on average).
I agree with this. This is a difficult question to answer,
thank you. I do not have a reservation but I’m ready to order. Can I go that now?
Yes but it’ll be for a MY22. The order banks aren’t open but the dealer can get your order

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Read the bottom paragraph of the attached photo. Hope that helps!

71021D5F-B409-42FB-922C-0AF9B60B0DBF.png
That's why old no order changes now. I switched 2 weeks after reservation.

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exactly… it made me very worried about going with granger, if my local dealership says 6 months and the largest bronco dealership in the nation says at least another year.
Sorry that isn't accurate what Hunter said. Especially with a soft top, I'd anticipate receiving your order in 2022. That will be a big factor in the build.

I'd anticipate most production to fulfill reservations in 2022. I don't think anyone wanting a soft top will be left behind. In fact, we had an October reservation holder already get their soft top delivered from us at $2000 under invoice.

OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry that isn't accurate what Hunter said. Especially with a soft top, I'd anticipate receiving your order in 2022. That will be a big factor in the build.

I'd anticipate most production to fulfill reservations in 2022. I don't think anyone wanting a soft top will be left behind. In fact, we had an October reservation holder already get their soft top delivered from us at $2000 under invoice.
Thank you Zach. I don’t think Hunter heard that I said I was getting a soft top. However I cannot swap my order to your dealership, there I believe I am going to stick with my current dealer in the hope of getting my bronco in Q1 of 2022

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you Zach. I don’t think Hunter heard that I said I was getting a soft top. However I cannot swap my order to your dealership, there I believe I am going to stick with my current dealer in the hope of getting my bronco in Q1 of 2022
No worries. I know the owner down there and they are good people.
Sponsored