Sponsored

San Francisco- Worthwhile to order from Granger?

bronco247

Wildtrak
First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Hyundai Accent
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4 more from what? Did I miss something? There's a spreadsheet being made of people down for the group buy... did you mean from that? As of this post, there's 20 on there.
For group buy, we need to have 6 people who ship to the same location. This way the shipping cost is greatly reduced to $450. This we can set up with @Granger Ford
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can't find a good dealer to work with in California, you are welcome to join us in Colorado with the Granger group buy transport deal. That would at least cut your drive back home down to something reasonable... and you can explore the Rocky Mountains on your way home. Shipping is currently estimated at $425 to the Denver area with groups of six vehicles.

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you can't find a good dealer to work with in California, you are welcome to join us in Colorado with the Granger group buy transport deal. That would at least cut your drive back home down to something reasonable... and you can explore the Rocky Mountains on your way home. Shipping is currently estimated at $425 to the Denver area with groups of six vehicles.
Strongly considering switching to Granger with my 7/15 reservation. There are so many threads on 6g with ever-changing info so I'm still trying to figure out if it's still even possible to switch this late.

If I can, I'd be very interested in joining you guys!
Sponsored