First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 F150, '16 Escape, '19 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did anyone else get an email like this from Granger?

"Hello,
If you are receiving this message, Ford has alerted us that there may be some issues or concerns regarding your Bronco order. This is what our Ford Representative has sent us,
****Please reach out to your dealers on the list individually with reservation customers that need to be contacted to confirm if they still wish to order a Bronco from their dealership or not. Some are concerns due to pricing and some are dealership related issues. Either way, the dealers should have contacted these customers to see if they can address the issue (s) and either confirm the reservation should be converted or if the customer will be cancelling out of the system or transferred to another dealer

Once you are able to find out from these customers what they want to do, please send me some information on what they are doing – I have already let management know that with the amount of reservations on this list, we wouldn’t have insight today.

If there are any issues we can address, please let me know and I will do what I can for you. IF you would like to cancel or attempt to move your reservation, I will relay this information to our Ford rep as stated from Ford.

Thanks,"

I had called the number long ago and asked about transferring my order to another dealer and wonder if that is the reason for the email. I am an August reservation so not terribly high on the list and trying to get my Bronco this year.
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm with Granger and didn't receive the email. I placed my order and intend to wait it out.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you ever convert your reservation to an actual order or is it still just a reservation?
It sounds like Ford is trying to weed out 'dead' reservations from their list.
There are likely thousands of reservations where the holders never followed up to order and no longer want a Bronco.

It would be in your best interest to contact Grainger and inform them you are still interested in buying a Bronco.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It wouldn't surprise me if this is Ford's way of clearing up these "change of dealer" requests now that they are not going to allow a change of dealership to happen. Kick it back to the dealer and let them deal with it...

That is purely a guess and speculation.
Sponsored