Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My reservation was in the first 9 hours and I don't have a VIN or a build date. This is not a Granger-created issue. Your anger is valid-- however you're not directing it at it's source cause. Thank Ford for reneging on their promise to build Broncos in reservation order and, instead, change to favor large dealers.

Granger is only trying to honestly communicate what Ford has done to you, me and... Granger. Remember, Granger had some 2,000 reservations and Ford told them in late 2021 they would be getting about 10 Bronco allocations per month in 2022. Think of how many years it will take Granger to fill those orders if they're only allocated 120+/- Broncos per year. The truth is, they won't. Buyers will go to another dealer. Big annoyance for you. Huge revenue loss for Granger.

I feel for you. I feel for Granger.

It's not Granger. Ford (bowing to pressure from large dealerships) is the root cause behind our Bronco issues.

P.S. to anyone who may post in this thread stating it's all just the economy and a shortage of parts and that we just don't understand the big picture: You are sorely misinformed and/or work for Ford. I have seen my build get built and delivered to buyers with late reservations and even without reservations. Please, just, no. Save the B.S.
No dealer got all of its MY '21 reservations (Sept. 19, 2020 timestamp cutoff date) filled as MY '21 reservations.

It is perfectly explained here...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-atlantic-bronco-connection.4332/post-1052058
Sponsored

Last edited:

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I figured what the hay, lets get a 2022. I figured since we volunteered for a 2022, that when 2022 came around, we would be at the top of the list for a bronco,
And there's the issue. Can't assume anything and Granger is definitely transparent and would have let you know.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
and who the heck is calling anyone out?! Its a discussion, stop being a instigator :D
Don't try and gaslight the forum you ran to bitch about your order to.

OP
OP
Warrbaby73

Warrbaby73

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500HD, 2022 Bronco 2 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't try and gaslight the forum you ran to bitch about your order to.
are you just angry all the time? Shhh, calm down, its gonna be a great day

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
are you just angry all the time? Shhh, calm down, its gonna be a great day
Again - stop with the gaslighting.

You came in here to complain about something that you can't really complain about. Granger has been amazing. top .1% of dealerships.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Warrbaby73

Warrbaby73

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Again - stop with the gaslighting.

You came in here to complain about something that you can't really complain about. Granger has been amazing. top .1% of dealerships.
Stop instigating :D Its not gaslighting, your just a very angry person for some reason

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stop instigating :D Its not gaslighting, your just a very angry person for some reason
Gaslighting is misleading the target, creating a false narrative and making them question their judgments and reality.

I am not angry. Nothing I've said makes me angry.

You're the one who ran to a message board to complain about a situation you created and did not do the bare minimum of research with the actual dealership to understand what you did to yourself.

OP
OP
Warrbaby73

Warrbaby73

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gaslighting is misleading the target, creating a false narrative and making them question their judgments and reality.

I am not angry. Nothing I've said makes me angry.

You're the one who ran to a message board to complain about a situation you created and did not do the bare minimum of research with the actual dealership to understand what you did to yourself.
Stop - go back and read what I have written, but don't assume I am mad, or angry - then read your responces. Seriously, calm down dude

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stop - go back and read what I have written, but don't assume I am mad, or angry - then read your responces. Seriously, calm down dude
Again - please stop accusing me of being angry or upset. Resting heart rate is currently 63. Don't flatter yourself - there is legitimately nothing you could ever do to even slightly alter my mood.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Warrbaby73

Warrbaby73

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Again - please stop accusing me of being angry or upset. Resting heart rate is currently 63. Don't flatter yourself - there is legitimately nothing you could ever do to even slightly alter my mood.
Good to hear, you have a great day :D

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wtf granger really put you guys down. My local dealer is better than that, even with a lot of orders. Granger must have had ALOT of orders
Initial estimate was 1,300.

As of 3 months ago I was number 837. I'm looking at 2024 AT THE EARLIEST. But the Granger team is great to deal with so no plan to switch dealers.
Sponsored