First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500HD, 2022 Bronco 2 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's wrong with the email? They didn't do anything to your order.

They where polite, accurate to the best of their abilities and up front that you will likely having a 2023 model (as outlined in the conversation above, it's entirely accurate).

What's the disconnect between getting the further information in this thread (above) to confirm you're likely a MY23 order, and Grangers info that you're likely a MY23 order??????
LOL, where did you see me thinking they were rude? I was asking a question about the order, I figured if people volunteered to be pushed, then they should be first in line for the year they got pushed to, that is all :D
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not change your order to get picked up earlier? Going to a soft top, 2.3, Outer Banks may get you built within a few months. Commodity constraints trump allocation.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL, were did you see me thinking they were rude? I was asking a question about the order, I figured if people volunteered to be pushed, then they should be first in line for the year they got pushed to, that is all :D
You volunteered to be in MY22, but simply by your order you were almost guaranteed to be MY23.

I'm sorry to be more blunt than others, but you weren't getting a MY21 or MY22 anyway. Granger went through the same process for all people with reservations at their dealership no matter where they were at in line. Odds are, you'll be going through that same process in October of 2022 for getting next years order in.

Akin to: Hey, if I volunteer to win the lottery do you think my act of good will can make that happen? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and who the heck is calling anyone out?! Its a discussion, stop being a instigator :D
Best thing to do is just block em.. Literally no value

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Initial 10/31/2020
January 2021 Bronco order email -01/19/21
Agreed to Convert to 2022 - 03/18/2021
The only date that matters is your reservation date. I’m a 10/01/2020 at Granger. Our chances are slim to none for 2022. :(

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jennifer, the error is the presumption that volunteering to be pushed to MY'22 would somehow reorder the list at Granger in your favor. Now, as others have said that with your late October reservation, you are in for a wait. There have been instances where orders with October reservation timestamps have been built at Granger. But to do so, your order will have to avoid constraints and the planets to align. If you are a 2-dr WT order, then prepare yourself for a long wait (MY'24/MY'25).

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, basically if you didn't have a reservation in the first 2 days, you're probably not getting at 2022 through Granger.
FWIW, this is simply not true, unless you ordered a loaded 2-door with multiple commodity constraints or you asked for a 99 Priority Code (23MY Wait).

My first reservation was made 7/20/20, 7 days after the Bronco reveal, and I’ve been driving my Bronco (#100 for Granger) for a month now. It is a 21MY and was delivered to me on 12/7/21.

We are literally one week into January of 22MY, with almost a full year’s allocation ahead of us (however limited that may be), so many more people who have reservation dates well after the first 2 days past the Bronco reveal are going to be driving Granger Broncos before the end of 22MY.

I also have a second reservation dated 10/31/20, but I asked Granger to change the Priority Code to 99, since I prefer to wait for the MOD top instead of the MIC top.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Commodity constraints trump allocation.
Sorry, but this is also not true. Allocation >> Commodities. You could have the cleanest, unscheduled build in all of North America, and if your dealer does not have any remaining allocation this month, you WILL NOT be scheduled until the following month at the earliest.

However, I DO agree that if you change your order, you could get picked up earlier (e.g., going to a soft top, 2.3, Outer Banks may get you built within a few months), if/when your dealer has allocation. đź‘Ť

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jennifer, the error is the presumption that volunteering to be pushed to MY'22 would somehow reorder the list at Granger in your favor. Now, as others have said that with your late October reservation, you are in for a wait. There have been instances where orders with October reservation timestamps have been built at Granger. But to do so, your order will have to avoid constraints and the planets to align. If you are a 2-dr WT order, then prepare yourself for a long wait (MY'24/MY'25).
@Warrbaby73 Jennifer, I'm linking to a recent Granger order that was built with an 10/27 reservation timestamp. It was not all that "basic" other than they avoided the MIC, Tow, Sasquatch. But a LUX OBX getting built gives everyone hope

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to say this, but it sounds like you missed a lot of information that's been posted on this forum in the last 6 months. I have a Grangtober reservation as well and at the time that I deferred my MY21 order, I too thought that I'd get a MY22. Last fall, FMC changed their allocation formula due to pressure from their largest dealers and orders will no longer be filled in reservation order as we were originally told. Reservation date only matters now in relation to other reservations at the same dealer. In other words, Granger and several others will be working on their list of reservations for years while most dealers will be ordering stock for their lots. FMC delivered a punch to the gut, but we can't blame the dealer for the rule change at the end of the game. Order a Jeep or Sport from them at a serious discount and wait patiently or reorder with another dealer.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way back in April of 2021, I received a email about my order from Granger, asking if I would like to keep my 2021 order or volunteer to opt in for a 2022 order. I figured what the hay, lets get a 2022. I figured since we volunteered for a 2022, that when 2022 came around, we would be at the top of the list for a bronco, sadly, we just got a email stating we are not going to get one in 2022 since we are so far down on the list?

To clarify, did we, the peeps who selflessly volunteered to get pushed to 2022 get screwed and are now at the bottom of the 2022 list? :D

Granger Email
"

Hello,

If you have already sent us an updated Build & Price for MY22 Bronco, please disregard this message.

The order banks for the 2022 Model Year Broncos have been opened. If this email has been sent to you, you're towards the end of our list and will not likely receive a 2022 Model Year Bronco. We suggest that you put your order at a status 99 and try again when the order banks open for a 2023 Model Year Bronco.

However, if you would still like to submit an order, please send us your updated build and price (must be in the form of a PDF) using Ford’s Website. We will also need a picture of your driver's license and current insurance for your vehicle to update our records. After we receive your updated build and price, we will update your order in WBDO and send you an order summary to E-Sign (this may take a few weeks due to the sheer volume of orders). Once that has been taken care of, the next step is to wait for Ford to preview your Bronco.

Thank you,
Granger Bronco Team

Note:
Our Order Summary will only have your discount with Granger applied. The Price Protection Matrix (below) will be a rebate from Ford, not included in our price. You will receive this rebate at time of delivery.

[ATTACH type="full" alt="Table

Description automatically generated"]238215[/ATTACH]

1641510272102.png
My reservation was in the first 9 hours and I don't have a VIN or a build date. This is not a Granger-created issue. Your anger is valid-- however you're not directing it at it's source cause. Thank Ford for reneging on their promise to build Broncos in reservation order and, instead, change to favor large dealers.

Granger is only trying to honestly communicate what Ford has done to you, me and... Granger. Remember, Granger had some 2,000 reservations and Ford told them in late 2021 they would be getting about 10 Bronco allocations per month in 2022. Think of how many years it will take Granger to fill those orders if they're only allocated 120+/- Broncos per year. The truth is, they won't. Buyers will go to another dealer. Big annoyance for you. Huge revenue loss for Granger.

I feel for you. I feel for Granger.

It's not Granger. Ford (bowing to pressure from large dealerships) is the root cause behind our Bronco issues.

P.S. to anyone who may post in this thread stating it's all just the economy and a shortage of parts and that we just don't understand the big picture: You are sorely misinformed and/or work for Ford. I have seen my build get built and delivered to buyers with late reservations and even without reservations. Please, just, no. Save the B.S.

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Way back in April of 2021, I received a email about my order from Granger, asking if I would like to keep my 2021 order or volunteer to opt in for a 2022 order. I figured what the hay, lets get a 2022. I figured since we volunteered for a 2022, that when 2022 came around, we would be at the top of the list for a bronco, sadly, we just got a email stating we are not going to get one in 2022 since we are so far down on the list?

To clarify, did we, the peeps who selflessly volunteered to get pushed to 2022 get screwed and are now at the bottom of the 2022 list? :D

Granger Email
"

Hello,

If you have already sent us an updated Build & Price for MY22 Bronco, please disregard this message.

The order banks for the 2022 Model Year Broncos have been opened. If this email has been sent to you, you're towards the end of our list and will not likely receive a 2022 Model Year Bronco. We suggest that you put your order at a status 99 and try again when the order banks open for a 2023 Model Year Bronco.

However, if you would still like to submit an order, please send us your updated build and price (must be in the form of a PDF) using Ford’s Website. We will also need a picture of your driver's license and current insurance for your vehicle to update our records. After we receive your updated build and price, we will update your order in WBDO and send you an order summary to E-Sign (this may take a few weeks due to the sheer volume of orders). Once that has been taken care of, the next step is to wait for Ford to preview your Bronco.

Thank you,
Granger Bronco Team

Note:
Our Order Summary will only have your discount with Granger applied. The Price Protection Matrix (below) will be a rebate from Ford, not included in our price. You will receive this rebate at time of delivery.

[ATTACH type="full" alt="Table

Description automatically generated"]238215[/ATTACH]

1641510272102.png
Wtf granger really put you guys down. My local dealer is better than that, even with a lot of orders. Granger must have had ALOT of orders

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh i see that Reservation date is the reason why you are behind too. Basically September.

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, but this is also not true. Allocation >> Commodities. You could have the cleanest, unscheduled build in all of North America, and if your dealer does not have any remaining allocation this month, you WILL NOT be scheduled until the following month at the earliest.

However, I DO agree that if you change your order, you could get picked up earlier (e.g., going to a soft top, 2.3, Outer Banks may get you built within a few months), if/when your dealer has allocation. đź‘Ť
this is true by far. Each dealer has a set range/number of broncos they get a month. Mine gets 10-15, if grangers is 10, good luck to you all.
Sponsored