First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500HD, 2022 Bronco 2 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Way back in April of 2021, I received a email about my order from Granger, asking if I would like to keep my 2021 order or volunteer to opt in for a 2022 order. I figured what the hay, lets get a 2022. I figured since we volunteered for a 2022, that when 2022 came around, we would be at the top of the list for a bronco, sadly, we just got a email stating we are not going to get one in 2022 since we are so far down on the list?

To clarify, did we, the peeps who selflessly volunteered to get pushed to 2022 get screwed and are now at the bottom of the 2022 list? :D

Granger Email
"

Hello,

If you have already sent us an updated Build & Price for MY22 Bronco, please disregard this message.

The order banks for the 2022 Model Year Broncos have been opened. If this email has been sent to you, you're towards the end of our list and will not likely receive a 2022 Model Year Bronco. We suggest that you put your order at a status 99 and try again when the order banks open for a 2023 Model Year Bronco.

However, if you would still like to submit an order, please send us your updated build and price (must be in the form of a PDF) using Ford’s Website. We will also need a picture of your driver's license and current insurance for your vehicle to update our records. After we receive your updated build and price, we will update your order in WBDO and send you an order summary to E-Sign (this may take a few weeks due to the sheer volume of orders). Once that has been taken care of, the next step is to wait for Ford to preview your Bronco.

Thank you,
Granger Bronco Team

Note:
Our Order Summary will only have your discount with Granger applied. The Price Protection Matrix (below) will be a rebate from Ford, not included in our price. You will receive this rebate at time of delivery.

[ATTACH type="full" alt="Table

Description automatically generated"]238215[/ATTACH]

1641510272102.png
Sponsored

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At least as much as I am aware; at a dealership level, everything was (and is) reservation timestamp based. Ford is scheduling builds based on allocation, constraints and timestamp. The dealer had no way of rearranging orders.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Way back in April of 2021, I received a email about my order from Granger, asking if I would like to keep my 2021 order or volunteer to opt in for a 2022 order. I figured what the hay, lets get a 2022. I figured since we volunteered for a 2022, that when 2022 came around, we would be at the top of the list for a bronco, sadly, we just got a email stating we are not going to get one in 2022 since we are so far down on the list?

To clarify, did we, the peeps who selflessly volunteered to get pushed to 2022 get screwed and are now at the bottom of the 2022 list? :D

Granger Email
"

Hello,

If you have already sent us an updated Build & Price for MY22 Bronco, please disregard this message.

The order banks for the 2022 Model Year Broncos have been opened. If this email has been sent to you, you're towards the end of our list and will not likely receive a 2022 Model Year Bronco. We suggest that you put your order at a status 99 and try again when the order banks open for a 2023 Model Year Bronco.

However, if you would still like to submit an order, please send us your updated build and price (must be in the form of a PDF) using Ford’s Website. We will also need a picture of your driver's license and current insurance for your vehicle to update our records. After we receive your updated build and price, we will update your order in WBDO and send you an order summary to E-Sign (this may take a few weeks due to the sheer volume of orders). Once that has been taken care of, the next step is to wait for Ford to preview your Bronco.

Thank you,
Granger Bronco Team

Note:
Our Order Summary will only have your discount with Granger applied. The Price Protection Matrix (below) will be a rebate from Ford, not included in our price. You will receive this rebate at time of delivery.

[ATTACH type="full" alt="Table

Description automatically generated"]238215[/ATTACH]

Ford Bronco Granger Email - Order pushed to bottom? 1641510272102
  • You should also include the date that you submitted your updated MY22 order to Granger.
  • When did you make your initial MY21 reservation with Granger?
  • Did you hit the entry deadlines when converting from MY21 to MY22?

There are more than a few unanswered questions in this thread and you haven't supplied enough information to call them out yet.

OP
OP
Warrbaby73

Warrbaby73

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
  • You should also include the date that you submitted your updated MY22 order to Granger.
  • When did you make your initial MY21 reservation with Granger?
  • Did you hit the entry deadlines when converting from MY21 to MY22?

There are more than a few unanswered questions in this thread and you haven't supplied enough information to call them out yet.
Initial 10/31/2020
January 2021 Bronco order email -01/19/21
Agreed to Convert to 2022 - 03/18/2021

Sponsored

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As ridiculous as it sounds, a 10/31 reservation timestamp at Granger for a Wildtrak at this point means you are looking at a 2024/25 Bronco....unless papa Ford changes the way they are doing things....

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As ridiculous as it sounds, a 10/31 reservation timestamp at Granger for a Wildtrak at this point means you are looking at a 2024/25 Bronco....unless papa Ford changes the way they are doing things....
I’m a patient man but if I was told 24 or 25- I’d walk without regrets.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Initial 10/31/2020
January 2021 Bronco order email -01/19/21
Agreed to Convert to 2022 - 03/18/2021

Boom, solved the curious case of the missing Bronco.

Reservation process started in July of 2020 and there were a few hundred thousand reservations by the time you reserved on Halloween.

You then made an unfortunate decision of going with the dealership that was offering huge discounts and attracted thousands of orders all placed ahead of you. Plus supply constraints. Plus roof fiasco.

You, unfortunately, have a very, very late order for your situation and it is absolutely likely you're not getting a Bronco this year.

But stranger things have happened, you might be the lucky duck and be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of sequence and get pulled for build. But it's exceedingly unlikely.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you ask Granger themselves to clarify before running to the forum?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, basically if you didn't have a reservation in the first 2 days, you're probably not getting at 2022 through Granger.
I wouldn't say that. I wasn't a day 1-2 at Granger and have had our 21MY Bronco for a month now.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation process started in July of 2020 and there were a few hundred thousand reservations by the time you reserved on Halloween.

You then made an unfortunate decision of going with the dealership that was offering huge discounts and attracted thousands of orders all placed ahead of you. Plus supply constraints. Plus roof fiasco.

You, unfortunately, have a very, very late order for your situation and it is absolutely likely you're not getting a Bronco this year.

But stranger things have happened, you might be the lucky duck and be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of sequence and get pulled for build. But it's exceedingly unlikely.
Plus 2-door WildTrak, Tow, LUX. Waaaayyyyyy down the production list.

OP
OP
Warrbaby73

Warrbaby73

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I totally understand that - I have a local reservation, made it in July 2020 - just wondering about Granger Order since I went ahead and volunteered to push mine to 2022, as stated :D

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I totally understand that - I have a local reservation, made it in July 2020 - just wondering about Granger Order since I went ahead and volunteered to push mine to 2022, as stated :D

What's wrong with the email? They didn't do anything to your order.

They were polite, accurate to the best of their abilities and up front that you will likely having a 2023 model (as outlined in the conversation above, it's entirely accurate).

What's the disconnect between getting the further information in this thread (above) to confirm you're likely a MY23 order, and Grangers info that you're likely a MY23 order??????

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you ask Granger themselves to clarify before running to the forum?
Sometimes it's like i've known you long enough from the Ranger forum yet you still don't get forum rules and etiquette.

NEVER ALWAYS post openly on a forum calling somebody out before contacting the source directly and asking for clarification.
Sponsored