Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Zach has been consistent with his guidance about the more basic builds having a better chance at getting scheduled early going all the way back to January 2021...

January 15, 2021:

January 16, 2021:

January 20, 2021:

January 25, 2021:

February 17, 2021:

March 27, 2021:

April 20, 2021:

April 23, 2021:

July 16, 2021:

August 18, 2021:
Zach has tried his best to help folks get their Bronco sooner. In my many years of car buying I've never seen a dealer be so helpful. It may not be the Bronco you want, but he is keeping everyone in the loop to make their own decision. The wife, and I held onto the MIC top for our OBX until 2 weeks ago. We had a long conversation, and decided that it really wasn't a necessity. So, we dropped the MIC. I'm really not looking for it to help that much as I still have the 2.7L with the LUX package. Those two are a must for me whether they are needed or not for others. As it's been said, I not a Ford customer anymore. Ford can kiss my old floppy ass. I'm a Granger customer now because of Zach, and Grangers openess about this fiasco we call Bronco. We'll get that Bronco someday. Hopefully before the DMV pulls my license for being to damned old to drive. :cool:
Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Zach has tried his best to help folks get their Bronco sooner. In my many years of car buying I've never seen a dealer be so helpful. It may not be the Bronco you want, but he is keeping everyone in the loop to make their own decision. The wife, and I held onto the MIC top for our OBX until 2 weeks ago. We had a long conversation, and decided that it really wasn't a necessity. So, we drooped the MIC. I'm really not looking for it to help that much as I still have the 2.7L with the LUX package. Those two are a must for me whether they are needed or not for others. As it's been said, I not a Ford customer anymore. Ford cab kiss my old floppy ass. I'm a Granger now customer because of Zach, and Grangers openess about this fiasco we call Bronco.
For the record, my dealer suggest I make a few changes back in early November to get my Bronco earlier. So, I dropped the MIC & Tow...and got picked up a week later. (Badlands, 2.7, Lux) Gets built next week!

Good luck to you!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the record, my dealer suggest I make a few changes back in early November to get my Bronco earlier. So, I dropped the MIC & Tow...and got picked up a week later. (Badlands, 2.7, Lux) Gets built next week!

Good luck to you!
That does give me some hope Bullitt. Thanks. Zach has told us that for ever, but I was a bit hardheaded. :)

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Way back in April of 2021, I received a email about my order from Granger, asking if I would like to keep my 2021 order or volunteer to opt in for a 2022 order. I figured what the hay, lets get a 2022. I figured since we volunteered for a 2022, that when 2022 came around, we would be at the top of the list for a bronco, sadly, we just got a email stating we are not going to get one in 2022 since we are so far down on the list?

To clarify, did we, the peeps who selflessly volunteered to get pushed to 2022 get screwed and are now at the bottom of the 2022 list? :D

Granger Email
"

Hello,

If you have already sent us an updated Build & Price for MY22 Bronco, please disregard this message.

The order banks for the 2022 Model Year Broncos have been opened. If this email has been sent to you, you're towards the end of our list and will not likely receive a 2022 Model Year Bronco. We suggest that you put your order at a status 99 and try again when the order banks open for a 2023 Model Year Bronco.

However, if you would still like to submit an order, please send us your updated build and price (must be in the form of a PDF) using Ford’s Website. We will also need a picture of your driver's license and current insurance for your vehicle to update our records. After we receive your updated build and price, we will update your order in WBDO and send you an order summary to E-Sign (this may take a few weeks due to the sheer volume of orders). Once that has been taken care of, the next step is to wait for Ford to preview your Bronco.

Thank you,
Granger Bronco Team

Note:
Our Order Summary will only have your discount with Granger applied. The Price Protection Matrix (below) will be a rebate from Ford, not included in our price. You will receive this rebate at time of delivery.

[ATTACH type="full" alt="Table

Description automatically generated"]238215[/ATTACH]

1641510272102.png
What Granger conveniently forgot was to tell everyone what theire place in line would be. I'm #719 and trying to get the order moved to my local dealer. Probably won't happen, but I'm letting it ride as I may just be ready for the new model when it comes in 24/25. This was a second/backup order for me, so your mileage may vary.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought the whole reservation thing has been thrown out the window?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It could be worse. I wholeheartedly believe my order was printed out as a hard copy at the MAP scheduling office, then folded up multiple times, and placed under a leg of a wobbling desk. I won’t get scheduled until they spring for new office furniture.
Sponsored