First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, this is my first time posting a thread so hang in there with me.

Order: 4dr OBX Sas w/ Lux & 2.7L (Auto)

On 9/1/21 I put in my order with my original dealership. However last night I found out about the amazing deal that Granger Ford has for the Broncos. I want to switch or see if my dealership can at least closely match that deal.

Basically I’m on here asking about other people’s experiences with switching to Granger or talking to their dealer about it. Thank you.
Sponsored

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, this is my first time posting a thread so hang in there with me.

Order: 4dr OBX Sas w/ Lux & 2.7L (Auto)

On 9/1/21 I put in my order with my original dealership. However last night I found out about the amazing deal that Granger Ford has for the Broncos. I want to switch or see if my dealership can at least closely match that deal.

Basically I’m on here asking about other people’s experiences with switching to Granger or talking to their dealer about it. Thank you.
Can't beat the Granger price! Tell your dealer to match them and if they won't cancel your order with the dealer and put in a new order with Granger. There will not be any difference in timing of receipt on a 9/1/21 order as the MY2022 order banks are not even opened yet.

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you figure out how to switch dealers, let me know. Ford CS told me on the phone you can’t even when the new order banks open for MY22.
The only option they gave was to wait until new reservations potentially open, with out the price guarantee, and place a full new order at the end of the line.

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't beat the Granger price! Tell your dealer to match them and if they won't cancel your order with the dealer and put in a new order with Granger. There will not be any difference in timing of receipt on a 9/1/21 order as the MY2022 order banks are not even opened yet.
you’d lose your reservation spot, which is supposed to dictate when orders are filled.

OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you’d lose your reservation spot, which is supposed to dictate when orders are filled.
I’ve heard that it either doesn’t matter because MY22 Order Banks aren’t open, and I’ve heard if I swap my orders and not cancel then resubmit one, it’ll not change anything. Nothing is for certain so who knows I guess

Sponsored

pineapple

Black Diamond
First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve heard that it either doesn’t matter because MY22 Order Banks aren’t open, and I’ve heard if I swap my orders and not cancel then resubmit one, it’ll not change anything. Nothing is for certain so who knows I guess
How would you resubmit with a new dealer though? When I talked to Ford CS on the phone they said it wasn’t possible. But fingers crossed that’s not the case.

they’re the same ones that said I’d go down in the order line if I put in a new order, because they’re still allegedly trying to fill orders based on reservation dates. Not that I really believe that anymore.

OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How would you resubmit with a new dealer though? When I talked to Ford CS on the phone they said it wasn’t possible. But fingers crossed that’s not the case.

they’re the same ones that said I’d go down in the order line if I put in a new order, because they’re still allegedly trying to fill orders based on reservation dates. Not that I really believe that anymore.
Read the bottom paragraph of the attached photo. Hope that helps!

71021D5F-B409-42FB-922C-0AF9B60B0DBF.png

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reservation is NOT an order. There is a big difference.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well is it technically an order if the MY22 Order Banks aren’t open yet?
Nope. I'd just cancel where you are and go to Granger. You won't lose your place in line since there is no line.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, you just put an order in earlier this month? If so, I seriously doubt you would go back that much in line if you canceled and then ordered with Granger. If you can switch without canceling, go for it, but you’re not losing much time if you can’t.

OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope. I'd just cancel where you are and go to Granger. You won't lose your place in line since there is no line.
That’s what I’m thinking. I’m waiting Monday to call granger and my dealership. I wanna see if my dealer can match granger or find a common ground to save myself a trip. I’m not expecting my dealer to budge but honestly I’m happy if they can just cut me to invoice

OP
OP
Gavin39

Gavin39

Outer Banks
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, you just put an order in earlier this month? If so, I seriously doubt you would go back that much in line if you canceled and then ordered with Granger. If you can switch without canceling, go for it, but you’re not losing much time if you can’t.
Yeah I’m not worried about time as much as Grangers allocation causing delays, seeing if my dealer can match a price, and stuff like that.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I disagree- the difference in timing will be 19 days ( the difference between a 9/1/2021 order and your new order. Not much difference so I would make the switch. He’ll be glad he did.
Sponsored