First Name
raynaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t had a software update to my 2021 bronco since June 2022. I called ford and they said that they can see software has been downloaded since January and it’s tried to push it through to install, but the Apim isn’t in range. It’s parked nightly in my garage where there’s a strong Wi-Fi signal, but nothing.

Has anyone not been able to get software updates? I’ve changed settings/time. I’ve turned on and off the auto updates and I’ve changed wireless networks and still nothing. I’ve taken it to the dealership and was told there was nothing that could be done and I’d have to keep on trying because I maybe had a weak signal, but that’s not the case.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DM me your VIN, I'll look at your OTA and VHR. I assume you have it set to automatic updates in the vehicle?

OP
OP

raynaldo

Badlands
First Name
raynaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DM me your VIN, I'll look at your OTA and VHR. I assume you have it set to automatic updates in the vehicle?
DM sent. Thanks

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I haven’t had a software update to my 2021 bronco since June 2022. I called ford and they said that they can see software has been downloaded since January and it’s tried to push it through to install, but the Apim isn’t in range. It’s parked nightly in my garage where there’s a strong Wi-Fi signal, but nothing.

Has anyone not been able to get software updates? I’ve changed settings/time. I’ve turned on and off the auto updates and I’ve changed wireless networks and still nothing. I’ve taken it to the dealership and was told there was nothing that could be done and I’d have to keep on trying because I maybe had a weak signal, but that’s not the case.
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this update concern. Thanks!
Sponsored