Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am on getting manual, the only way I won’t is if the Sasquatch package ends up at 5k or below including the automatic transmission
Sponsored

OP
OP
tmal1005

tmal1005

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Big Bend comes with 32s and 3.73s so it should be fine. I'm guessing the 4.27 is if you get the rear locker.
I may just look at a level kit to be safe but I’m thinking it will be ok

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm all over the place with my ideas for builds. Mine seem to going the way of trying to get into a Bronco as inexpensive as possible. I'm going Base 4 Door. If I can put in 4.27 gears (regardless of lockers or LSD) for half the cost of the 2.7 upgrade then I'll stay with the 2.3. If not, then its the 2.7 upgrade. I want a touch more height on the tire so I was also thinking the 235/85R16 route too. However, not to keen on the Base's wheel color, but I could always paint them black since they are steelies. Just want to keep tire/wheel weight low.

OP
OP
tmal1005

tmal1005

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm all over the place with my ideas for builds. Mine seem to going the way of trying to get into a Bronco as inexpensive as possible. I'm going Base 4 Door. If I can put in 4.27 gears (regardless of lockers or LSD) for half the cost of the 2.7 upgrade then I'll stay with the 2.3. If not, then its the 2.7 upgrade. I want a touch more height on the tire so I was also thinking the 235/85R16 route too. However, not to keen on the Base's wheel color, but I could always paint them black since they are steelies. Just want to keep tire/wheel weight low.
Exactly the same! I would go with the base definitely and keep the 7spd manual if I can get rear lockers and get 254/85 or 235/85 but if not I might as well get the black diamond and do nothing to it and it would be close to the same price of the base with Sasquatch and automatic...who really knows whats going to be available and what the cost is truly going to be...I’m just being patient for now

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly the same! I would go with the base definitely and keep the 7spd manual if I can get rear lockers and get 254/85 or 235/85 but if not I might as well get the black diamond and do nothing to it and it would be close to the same price of the base with Sasquatch and automatic...who really knows whats going to be available and what the cost is truly going to be...I’m just being patient for now
My issue is I need Auto and a 4 Door and want a soft-top. I'm good with power windows/locks and a radio that has CarPlay and Android Auto. Base 4 Door has all that standard. Still have one kid at home and one in college and need to haul people and stuff all the time! The vinyl interior would be a cool option, but not really necessary.
Sponsored