na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Caption:

Testing. Testing. Is this thing on?

2022 2023 Ford Bronco Warthog.jpeg
this is this to distract everyone from the fact the ford has once again said
So why have a Wildtrak trim and not just a Warthog?
My guess is that the wild track eventually gets replaced with raptor/warthog version in the 2nd model year and replaces the FE at the top of the model line
Caption:

2022 2023 Ford Bronco Warthog.jpeg
Bronco or F-350 crew cab with the Tremor package which will cost less?

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

this is this to distract everyone from the fact the ford has once again said

My guess is that the wild track eventually gets replaced with raptor/warthog version in the 2nd model year and replaces the FE at the top of the model line

Bronco or F-350 crew cab with the Tremor package which will cost less?
7.3 lariat tremor will cost less.

IARubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Was this a closed course?
Oh yeah, all permits applied for and received. If you look closely, you can see people enjoying the show from various areas. There is a series of videos he's done, but this is my fav.

Deleted member 3063

In 2010 base price on a Raptor was just under $40K, a couple hundred more than a Taurus SHO.

Don't remember exactly but I think mine was around $44K with everything but a sunroof.

Try to buy a 2010 today with decent mileage/ condition and it's going to be well over 50% of my purchase price at that time. Less than 50% depriciation over ten years. Best car money I ever spent.

Sponsored

Deleted member 2346

the 3.0 already makes 400HP so I think we will get an HO (high output) engine from 3.0. Like 3.5L HO in the Raptor.
Yes I know it already makes 400hp. And the “base” v6 on the bronco makes 310 so the 400hp v6 is the logical upgrade. The F150 already offered the 3.5L so they had to create an “HO” for the raptor to set it apart. Just my opinion.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Caption:

Ford Bronco Testing Testing. Ford Bronco Warthog Teased in Prototype Testing Image Screenshot_20200915-194905_Samsung Internet
You know if they release this within the next couple years there’s going to be countless pages about how Ford “ripped” people off because they were “made” to buy a launch window Bronco. Can’t wait.

Bladerunner24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Next couple of years? I give it 8 months.

Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the raptor is any indication then the answer is NO. It is very difficult and very expensive to buy Raptor items and install it on an F150.

BTW .. the Raptor gen2 frame is unique to the Raptor and not shared with the F150. Why? Because there were issues in the Gen1 with bent frames when guys jumped it.

I wonder if the Raptor bronco will have a unique frame built for jumping?
The issues didn't come from jumping the trucks, it was from bumps that were about a foot tall that guys just blasted over. The front end gets compressed, goes nose up, which compressed the rear just before it hit the same bump. That limited travel and hit the bumpstops really fast, which were little bumpers and Ford build relief into the frame so it bent rather than broke an axle. Saved suspension, not feelings. I, for one, am annoyed they gave in to the bad drivers, but then again Ford still usually listens regardless.

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you guys see the Levine tweet in Morse code? It translated to BRRT. I googled BRRT and got the below.

Screenshot_20200915-194905_Samsung Internet.jpg
Now I know why dogs pee a little when they're excited... This is great news!

Here's a video for those who aren't familiar with the A-10, to augment the urban dictionary definition. Just for fun.

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
whatever the case, the GEN2 trucks got a unique and stronger frame from it.

The issues didn't come from jumping the trucks, it was from bumps that were about a foot tall that guys just blasted over. The front end gets compressed, goes nose up, which compressed the rear just before it hit the same bump. That limited travel and hit the bumpstops really fast, which were little bumpers and Ford build relief into the frame so it bent rather than broke an axle. Saved suspension, not feelings. I, for one, am annoyed they gave in to the bad drivers, but then again Ford still usually listens regardless.

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
whatever the case, the GEN2 trucks got a unique and stronger frame from it.
True, but you can break out bend those too from bad driving and assuming you just bought a Trophy Truck. Or Trick Truck, whatever the kids are calling them these days. It was just negligence, not a bad design.

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
don't worry. the only thing I will click on is a bronco build and price link and if the Chinese make a bronco impostor, I will indulge it as long as there is a build and price.

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/09/15/ford-f150-raptor-chinese-knockoff-foton-big-general/
Lol! The Chinese Foton Big General is awesome! I think the new 150 size is too big, but that styling in a ranger size!? Maybe they’ll release a bronco clone called Foton Big Horse, with Yeti package! Bet they have the b&p done before Ford?! Sorry Ford, cheap shots are all I got, I couldn’t resist! Lol! Great!
Sponsored