GOODVBZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was out there as well. Great to FINALLY get my hands on one. Really impressed, now on to the test drive.
Sponsored

Tenny

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 Corvette, Volt, Jeep XJ, Stealth RT/TT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any updates on the Houston region showings?

GeorgeFromDallas

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2012 Fisker Karma, F150, F250, F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was out there, too. Met quite a few friendly forum members there....the crew was very friendly and informative, as well.

For those of you who missed out, Iā€™m pretty sure one of the crew said they will be back at the same location next Thursday. Seems like they will be bouncing around Texas each day for the next week.

Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t have more people (customers) out there. Not really sure how they are promoting it (outside of forums).

I was hoping to see a two (three) door like my build, but I was happy to finally get my hands on any type of Bronco- before I get my VIN. No regrets with my decision.

Now, I just need to see a lifted one on 37ā€™s. Hopefully, the 4WP build will be at the 4WP show next weekend.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to see the badland's last night at the PITs. I was there about 7:30-8 and there was hardly anyone there. They looked great even on 33's, the optional wheels with MTs look good. Really liked the race red, it has some real punch in person with all the dark trim.

Sponsored

JaxDiego

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know where at Tarleton state todays event is exactly? Coming from Granbury but I do not know that campus.

Aggie2000

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also made it out to the PIT yesterday evening and boy I can not wait to get my hands on my own Badlands. Had a great time talking to the Bronco team. Living in Frisco, I find it a shame these beautiful works of art were put on display at one of the most random hidden areas in Frisco. Unless you are a hard core fan of the vehicle you most likely had no idea it was even in the area. Heck, I literally found out about this event the day of and I'm on this site as well as Bronco Nation on a daily basis. I get it, that PIT is sponsored by Ford, but less than 5 miles away there is a Ford dealership. Who knows, I guess it worked out better this way because I was able to drool over this ride for a couple hours unimpeded.

BrentLee71

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also made it out to the PIT yesterday evening and boy I can not wait to get my hands on my own Badlands. Had a great time talking to the Bronco team. Living in Frisco, I find it a shame these beautiful works of art were put on display at one of the most random hidden areas in Frisco. Unless you are a hard core fan of the vehicle you most likely had no idea it was even in the area. Heck, I literally found out about this event the day of and I'm on this site as well as Bronco Nation on a daily basis. I get it, that PIT is sponsored by Ford, but less than 5 miles away there is a Ford dealership. Who knows, I guess it worked out better this way because I was able to drool over this ride for a couple hours unimpeded.
I went right at 4:30. Met quite a few members. I live in Frisco as well. About 10 mins from the PIT and had no idea it was even over there. I went back again about 8:30pm after picking up my niece from the Rail Yard were she works so she could see the Broncoā€™s too. She made a comment about the location as well. She said they should have an event at the Rail Yard. Her boss drives a 71-73 (I get the years confused) Bronco and thought it would be neat to have the new ones up there with the classic. Lots of foot traffic at the Rail Yard for sure. Needless to say my niece is excited for when I get mine so she can drive it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So what your saying is Bronco6g is informative and Bronco Nation, not so much?

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco TEXAS Bronco Event Schedule & Member Photos 97200BC4-2C22-4B3F-AA8C-413BD4A79D79

FML. The one afternoon Iā€™m not glued to this forum and I miss a showing that was only 15 mins away from my work.
It was only there for a couple hours šŸ˜‘

Aggie2000

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what your saying is Bronco6g is informative and Bronco Nation, not so much?
If it wasn't by chance seeing that there was a regional board I would not have known they were here. Dumb luck I must say. I agree that Rail Yard would have been a much better site, but why would you not have had it at the Ford dealership right down the road? Maybe my simple brain is to simple.

Raptor22

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If it wasn't by chance seeing that there was a regional board I would not have known they were here. Dumb luck I must say. I agree that Rail Yard would have been a much better site, but why would you not have had it at the Ford dealership right down the road? Maybe my simple brain is to simple.
There are too many dealers in the DFW area to pick and choose certain ones for visits. The only dealers that are having Bronco visits are receiving new product training. They aren't part of the marketing activations.

SLAY

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just left Tarleton. Broncoā€™s were located East of stadium NE from the gym. Approximately middle of campus.
Sponsored