Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll start with your neck of the woods. Boston Beer Beer Brands Sam Adams/Twisted Tea/Truly/Angry Orchard/Dogfish Head, Molson Coors, Yeungling, Heineken/Dos Equis/Tecate/Red Stripe, Sweetwater, Lagunitas, New Belgium, Oskar Blues, Cigar City, Rogue, Labatt's/Moosehead/Seagram's Escapes, Mike's/White Claw/Cayman Jack, Terrapin, Sycamore, RJ Rockers, Smirnoff Malts and I can't think anymore but there are several others. And you are too far away for a beer run!
Anybody here aware Boston Beer Co stock price is more than Apple? Yeah yeah, “splits”... still, who woulda thought?
Sponsored

• Wow
Reactions: abe

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll start with your neck of the woods. Boston Beer Beer Brands Sam Adams/Twisted Tea/Truly/Angry Orchard/Dogfish Head, Molson Coors, Yeungling, Heineken/Dos Equis/Tecate/Red Stripe, Sweetwater, Lagunitas, New Belgium, Oskar Blues, Cigar City, Rogue, Labatt's/Moosehead/Seagram's Escapes, Mike's/White Claw/Cayman Jack, Terrapin, Sycamore, RJ Rockers, Smirnoff Malts and I can't think anymore but there are several others. And you are too far away for a beer run!
Weird that around here dogfish 120min went from never hitting shelves and just being sold to people in the know, to being on shelves of random gas stations. We’re they bought out and production increased a lot?

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IPA and pale ale in the summer. Stout and Porter in the winter. I used to brew my own, but there’s a lot of craft beers out there now that are better (and far less work) that brewing my own.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weird that around here dogfish 120min went from never hitting shelves and just being sold to people in the know, to being on shelves of random gas stations. We’re they bought out and production increased a lot?
I loved selling 120 because it's $180 a case and I make 1.3% of that. We had plenty of it to sell and I service all our markets large accounts and I sold the bulk of it.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I usually prefer a nice Cuban cigar and a whiskey or a nice scotch but I can always get down with a little Harley and hops..
I like a thick beer like a devils stout or a double IPA or a nice aged bourbon stout...

Man off to the deck for a puff and some buffalo trace...

Founders out of Michigan or Surly out of Minnesota but my favorite is a nice brewery out of My home state of IowA called Toppilith and Goliath ..

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live in an area filled with good beer and lots of micro brews but i will drink anything if its cold and some not even.
Once upon a time i had a kegerator in the garage a buddies wife made him get rid of it ,it was a dark time ,it was fun times ,its all a blur...now its at somebodys house making them memories lol

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nobody here is arguing, wtf.

@TJconvert2.7 YOUR TASTE IN BEER SUCKS!!

there, that should get things off to a good start. argue away, everyone!
Well plenty of folks in my neck of the woods think beer is a terrible idea and should disappear.

Does that help?

OP
OP
HotdogThud

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well plenty of folks in my neck of the woods think beer is a terrible idea and should disappear.

Does that help?
I've had a beer in your state, holy crap was that a painful experience.

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I live in an area filled with good beer and lots of micro brews but i will drink anything if its cold and some not even.
Once upon a time i had a kegerator in the garage a buddies wife made him get rid of it ,it was a dark time ,it was fun times ,its all a blur...now its at somebodys house making them memories lol
I don’t have a kegerator but I did buy a 1/4 keg or whatever of Stone enjoy by, and by the end of the keg I swear it was making me loopy.