Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there should really be an option to (at the beginning of each thread) set you autoemoji or whatever to one of the emoticons. @Administrator??
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a small pack. Black lab named bones, he was my rescue dog. Got him from a shelter the day before they were to put him asleep. A husky named Lady J, she was my brother-in-law's dog. Got her when he passed. A great dane named Tempy, wife gave her as a birthday suprise for me. And finally a blue pit named Harley, found him on craigslist. The family that had him didn't want him anymore. Will post pics soon.
Blake thank goodness there are people like you in the world willing and able to care for them in their time of need...(y)

I cannot visit the shelters as I would have way too many dogs and too little room for them all...?

That last one makes me :mad: have a loving dog and not want him...those people should have to pay petimony to support the pooch that was so cute... but now do not want...they are not toys to put away for when you want them...

much praise for you and all of the fur babies you have...:)

Aubie

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blake thank goodness there are people like you in the world willing and able to care for them in their time of need...(y)

I cannot visit the shelters as I would have way too many dogs and too little room for them all...?

That last one makes me :mad: have a loving dog and not want him...those people should have to pay petimony to support the pooch that was so cute... but now do not want...they are not toys to put away for when you want them...

much praise for you and all of the fur babies you have...:)
In all honesty, I went to the shelter for a beagle but someone picked him up when I was making the hour trip to get him. When I saw the black lab I knew that he would be mine so I called my g/f at the time, wife now, and told her we weren't getting a beagle but something better. Surprised her when I got home and she saw him.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last dog to share: Steel, the Project Managers Blue Nose

He's such a good boy, and so well trained, he's never leashed and is totally friendly with strangers, though I joke they gotta "Beware of Owner" sign at the house.

I swear I had more pics
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_20200612_154415
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_20190417_162635
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_20200612_144943
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_20190516_115235
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_20190830_134000
Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 IMG_20190315_141957

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its hard to get a photo of all the doggos.

Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 received_738825373567280
huskies (or whatever the white dog is lol) are so awesome!!! nice starry pjs lol

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll play. Here's our pack:

Our old men, Woody (in the front) and Harry, the brindle in the back. Woody is 15 now so this is mostly what he does.

Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 1595617337945

Chester, the longhair in the foreground, and Winnie, the chocolate dapple in the back, hanging out in the office with me.

Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 1595617461217

And finally our youngest, and newest addition, Jasper. He's still wearing his foster dog tag in this shot but he's part of our family now. Jasper was a rescue who came into our care completely paralyzed for 14 days, had back surgery and is walking again!

Ford Bronco The Dog Thread 🐾 1595617687043

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No way? Talk about a small world. I google mapped it, not even 4 minutes from my house.

As I mentioned, sister with the dog is in Dallas as well, wonder if she's still going for the bar?

The things you learn every day now