Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bacon weave, smoked meatloaf

IMG_20200419_180523.jpg
I refuse to eat meatloaf any other way. Pellet grill meatloaf with mashed taters is the best comfort food ever.
Sponsored

miley

Base
First Name
Miley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mmm, it's like I got into a cooking discussion. Can I visit you all for dinner?

Qwerliti

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
BBQ time! I'm planning to cook something tasty on the grill today. But before firing up the grill, I thought it would be great to buy some new items to enhance the experience. Does anyone have any store recommendations for grill accessories or marinades? What about costco.hours? I'm thinking of picking up some fresh spices, maybe a new grill brush or some specialty sauces to try out.

Last edited:

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this was not grilled and made inside (Trying to justify this thread haha). My phone oversaturates reds to the point of absurdity, so its not this red in person

Bison, bacon, bell pepper chili

IMG_20200828_213928.jpg

Variation of this chili recipe
https://www.recipegirl.com/halftime-chili/

Substitutions:
Instead of canned tomato/tomato sauce I blended 6 bell peppers to make the sauce base
Instead of 3lbs ground beef I used 1LB thick cut bacon, 1LB ground bison
Something about the wording about the color of this chili reminded me of this story:

Back in the 80s, my dad got into cooking. He decided to make this chili recipe he had in his big cookbook. It was very spicy, but you put in a block of goat cheese to cool it down. It was looking good, but then he put the cheese in, and it turned pink. He didn't want pink chili, so he threw in some red food coloring. That didn't look right either, so he started putting in different food coloring to try to make it right.

Well, in the end, the chili came out baby turd green, and we talked about it for years! ;)
Sponsored