Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright, I don't want to get political and if this gets me banned so be it, but I can't sit idly by while you spew such nonsense. A bat covered in barbed-wire, or more commonly a bat with nails in it is a terrible weapon for the zombie apocalypse. A bat won't do heavy enough damage to obliterate the brain on one hit frequently enough to stop a zombie from closing on you and the barbed wire is too fragile to add any benefit while adding the massive negative of helping to get the bat stuck after a strike reducing your ability to take a second swing in a timely manner. Now if you want to really do well for yourself, you find yourself a nice poleaxe. Long handled to keep a distance and provide extra power in swing, heavy enough to do some serious damage to a skull with spearing, axe, and hammer options available for the situation at hand.

Or an AR.
Umm, Lucille would like to have a word. 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ ;)
Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For reference though, that is a ketchup packet shortage, not a ketchup shortage. Due to the higher demand for ketchup packets from a lot more locations doing food delivery than ever before and of course Heinz deciding not to do much about the higher demand and slowly ramp up production rather than keep up with that demand.

Please people, don't go hoarding ketchup from your grocery, there isnt a supply problem there.
Flip side...if “packets” / packaging is not available, how does one obtain ketchup other what’s on the shelf? 🤔

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Years back if my mom didn't have tomato sauce I would put ketchup on my spaghetti
Thought that was a Filipino thing 🤦‍♂️Wifey hates it when i add ketchup to spaghetti or pizza...

me: it’s extra tomato sauce 😂😂

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Flip side...if “packets” / packaging is not available, how does one obtain ketchup other what’s on the shelf? 🤔
I don't follow, but in case I do... I don't know but off the top of my head, make it yourself, borrow your neighbor's, visit a restaurant physically, I almost always see smashed ones on sidewalks (maybe shovel it together), it's a pretty easy thing to create.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright, I don't want to get political and if this gets me banned so be it, but I can't sit idly by while you spew such nonsense. A bat covered in barbed-wire, or more commonly a bat with nails in it is a terrible weapon for the zombie apocalypse. A bat won't do heavy enough damage to obliterate the brain on one hit frequently enough to stop a zombie from closing on you and the barbed wire is too fragile to add any benefit while adding the massive negative of helping to get the bat stuck after a strike reducing your ability to take a second swing in a timely manner. Now if you want to really do well for yourself, you find yourself a nice poleaxe. Long handled to keep a distance and provide extra power in swing, heavy enough to do some serious damage to a skull with spearing, axe, and hammer options available for the situation at hand.

Or an AR.
Hopefully this is kosher too, if not I understand why it would be deleted. A while ago I read an interesting argument that .22LR is optimal for zombies. The ammo is readily available, super light and small for storage and portability, easy to shoot, and interoperable in a lot of different types of firearm.
I wouldn’t say zombies are political unless you’re claiming someone you don’t agree with is a zombie 😂😂😂

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't follow, but in case I do... I don't know but off the top of my head, make it yourself, borrow your neighbor's, visit a restaurant physically, I almost always see smashed ones on sidewalks (maybe shovel it together), it's a pretty easy thing to create.
Doesn’t that just contradict what you just said about, it’s a “packet” issue? If you have to borrow from a neighbor or visit a restaurant physically?

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doesn’t that just contradict what you just said about, it’s a “packet” issue? If you have to borrow from a neighbor or visit a restaurant physically?
You do know what a ketchup packet is right? There is a shortage of ketchup coming in this little aluminum pouch. There is no shortage of ketchup itself, only versions of it put in little pouches. You can buy as much ketchup in a glass bottle, jar, squeeze bottle, box, etc. Not sure what you are getting at. If you go to your neighbor or restaurant, they will likely have ketchup NOT in a ketchup packet, but free to dispense...

Ford Bronco The gas shortage. 1620768858500

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bad for bringing up the ketchup issue..just passing along info..,i have food, beer, gas...everyone is welcome! Yeah even that guy 😂😂
Sponsored