Sponsored

The hand screw is awesome!! A great solution for mud flaps to quick release.

OP
OP
leziz

leziz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I watched the video and was really disappointed in the hand screw. I expected something more enjoyable…..
From my understanding, they include bolts and frames to secure mud flaps the first time. And it will be easily removable before going off road to take off the mud flaps by the hand screws and keep the frame there. I personally like this solution.
Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have these and the review on amazon is mine.
i bought and returned a couple of other pairs before settling on these.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BBVG87VM

"Most of the Bronco mud flaps hitting the market are generally the same but these Muslogy version have a few things going for them.​
1) No drill install and they fit with rock rails or steps​
2) They are meant to be easily removable. Instead of bolts they use screw knobs that spin in and out without tools. You can install and uninstall each flap in 30 seconds.​
3) They include a nice cloth zipper pouch with tools and extra fasteners in case one bolt or screw knob is marred or lost. This fits really well in the compartment underneath the rear trunk​
4) They include a waterproof pull-string closing bag, so when you remove these on a trail, you're not throwing dirty muddy flaps inside your truck. They are nice and bagged up.​
5) They include an adhesive strip with a soft cloth or synthetic felt side that you stick between the mud flap and the fender. So when you remove the mud flap, the fender still looks like new. No abrasion marring! I thought that was a nice touch and attention to detail.​
6) I was missing one of the strips in my package. They responded to my note within a day and shipped out a replacement free of charge the next business day. That impressed me too. I ended up only needing the length of the one strip for both sides but still.​
The only minor complication is that these require you to remove the bolts on the rear crash bars. Not a terrible task but it requires some contortion and the bolts are tight.​
I'm a big fan of Mabett and have a lot of their products but am glad I chose these over the Mabett version."​

Last edited:

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From my understanding, they include bolts and frames to secure mud flaps the first time. And it will be easily removable before going off road to take off the mud flaps by the hand screws and keep the frame there. I personally like this solution.
yes that's right. and they give you a nice bag to muddy flaps in so they dont dirty your interior. on and off in 1 minute. its a nice feature.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Excellent mix of maturity in this thread.

I would go for some sort of clip-on like a big chip clip for my mudflaps...

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it's not just a fun pastime??

Sponsored
OP
OP
leziz

leziz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
yes that's right. and they give you a nice bag to muddy flaps in so they dont dirty your interior. on and off in 1 minute. its a nice feature.
Sounds great!! Would love to order one if I didn't purchase the present one lol

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Isn't that the guy who messed up his broncos 4wd on its first run?

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For $99.00 they aren't bad, the main problem I see is a lot of mud is going to caked up behind the flap and between the fender flare, but the easy removal is a feature I haven't seen at this price point before. The tools and the pouch is a nice touch, just wish the actual mudflap was nicer.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These are a great solution, however, I worked with Muslogy Auto when they were developing these and had a lot of back and forth with them to get the bolt size right when we were testing them with the Sasquatch package, being as we don't have factory crash bars.

They finally sent the correct bolt size, I installed them, recorded an install video for them, and tested them out, but as soon as I pulled out of my driveway to turn around, my front tires rubbed against them at full lock.

I can confirm that they are a great quick release solution as long as you don't have the Sasquatch package with 35" tires. They simply don't work with them. They do work with 33" tires and below. It's a complete set, with tools, storage bag, tool bag and of course the quick release mud flaps.

Really nice product, and the team at Muslogy Auto are great!

4EB5B4D5-E265-47BA-BBDE-8E2546DEAE69.jpeg

9BCFD1CB-0F0F-4166-B274-F57E402F98CA.jpeg

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are a great solution........

I can confirm that they are a great quick release solution as long as you don't have the Sasquatch package with 35" tires. They simply don't work with them.

Good news on the quality and such, but bummed on the Sasquatch compatibility.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These are a great solution, however, I worked with Muslogy Auto when they were developing these and had a lot of back and forth with them to get the bolt size right when we were testing them with the Sasquatch package, being as we don't have factory crash bars.

They finally sent the correct bolt size, I installed them, recorded an install video for them, and tested them out, but as soon as I pulled out of my driveway to turn around, my front tires rubbed against them at full lock.

I can confirm that they are a great quick release solution as long as you don't have the Sasquatch package with 35" tires. They simply don't work with them. They do work with 33" tires and below. It's a complete set, with tools, storage bag, tool bag and of course the quick release mud flaps.

4EB5B4D5-E265-47BA-BBDE-8E2546DEAE69.jpeg

9BCFD1CB-0F0F-4166-B274-F57E402F98CA.jpeg
@CUPRA
That interference at the bump out..... can that be cut away for clearance? It looks like it's there to clear the crash bars.(?) Sas wouldn't have the bars, and wouldn't need the bump.
And the thumb screws can be replaced with standard hex head bolts.

I ordered a set the other day from a different seller, there was no mention it wouldn't fit the Squatch. And the set of 4 was only $56. They should be here tomorrow. And my Bronco.... in a few weeks.

I'll guess this is where the tire interference is.... maybe they can be trimmed to fit.
Ford Bronco The hand screw is awesome!! A great solution for mud flaps to quick release. 1680225433516
Sponsored

Last edited: