datasci

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to get some front mud flaps with a quick-release feature for my Badlands Sasquatch.

The two that I know of with this feature are Rokblox and Gatorback. I have my Fordpass points, so that would knock the Gatorbacks down to roughly the same price as Rokblox.

So, two questions:

- Between Rokblox and Gatorback, any opinions on which quick-release works better/easier?

- Any other brands to consider?
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the Rokblox and they look and work great. Having the two thumbscrews make quick work of removing them. They also work with just about any step/slider.
The Gatorbacks don't come all the way off and they look like a truckers mudflap on a semi. Also, depending on your setup if your using stock rock rails you have to get the version with a hole in them, if you switch your rails out later you will have to buy a new set of flaps.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reach out to @Biltwild - he is working on a Solution for the Stock Rock Rails (if you have them) that are easily installed, so I'm guessing they're easily taken off as well. I watched him put these on a FE in about 10 mins. Might give you another option and if you use thumbscrews, you won't need tools.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Gatorbaks and love them. Just need to slide out a small piece at the end and the bottom portion of the mud flap slides out. Takes seconds to do. I also think they look much better than other options on the market.

Biltwild

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Titan Pro-4x , 2021 Ford Bronco 4Dr BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to get some front mud flaps with a quick-release feature for my Badlands Sasquatch.

The two that I know of with this feature are Rokblox and Gatorback. I have my Fordpass points, so that would knock the Gatorbacks down to roughly the same price as Rokblox.

So, two questions:

- Between Rokblox and Gatorback, any opinions on which quick-release works better/easier?

- Any other brands to consider?
If you have the factory rock rails mine will slide right in and uses 1 bolt and a plug. Should have the product live in the coming weeks. We are just finishing up our production molds.

Send me a DM for more info if interested.

darinhouston

Badlands
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have the factory rock rails mine will slide right in and uses 1 bolt and a plug. Should have the product live in the coming weeks. We are just finishing up our production molds.

Send me a DM for more info if interested.
Anything new on this?
Sponsored