Sponsored

The million dollar mudflap fix (for Squatch rock fling)

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll mention this again as it seems to have gone unnoticed. The mudflats don't do much to prevent rocks from flinging on these rigs. I installed a set as you can see in my avatar and I still ended up with rocks inside the coach of the rig while driving the one gravel road I've driven on since I took possession of her. Fortunately I had no doors on it and the rocks went inside instead of on the doors.

It's a waste of time and looks horrible to boot.
. This may be the case with your Sasquatch, I’ve definitely seen a huge improvement with the mud flaps installed. I’m driving a nonsquash Badlands. Of course not a 100% improvement, dirt & road debris still get by but far less.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My flaps work really well. I modded the Ford ones.
Like I mentioned in the OP, I'm not looking for just any old mudflaps to throw on my truck. I only wanna use them when I need them, and quickly take them off when I don't. 👍🏻

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. This may be the case with your Sasquatch, I’ve definitely seen a huge improvement with the mud flaps installed. I’m driving a nonsquash Badlands. Of course not a 100% improvement, dirt & road debris still get by but far less.
Yeah the Territory tires are pretty rock happy. I just post my observations with this mod for anyone trying to fix the rock flinging issue with mudflats while still keeping the Sasquatch tires. It isn't a fix for us in my experience. You'll need to pick another method to fix the issue, such as swapping tires which is both expensive and will likely change the way the vehicle handles, brakes and your fuel mileage due to the increase in weight all other semi aggressive tires will add. For example the stock Territory tire is 52 lbs. Mickey Thompsons Baja Boss AT in the D rated 35" is 20 lbs heavier! 72 lbs per tire. And they aren't the heaviest. Go to a Nitto and its even more added weight.

Kedward

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2022 BB Sasquatch 7-speed
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend