Sponsored

Amendment to the Photo Challenge rules

• Challenger selects winner after 24 hours. IF no winner after 2 days, challenger select new challenge

• No change, rules stay the same.

• Challenge has 3 days to be completed, if no winner challenger picks new challenge.

• I don't know what is going on here.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jimbob007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1996 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The ones that the last picture poster (last post, bottom of page 1) who followed the command posted up as the next challenge.

The purpose of the topic is one person posts up a challenge Which was "Bronco next to another Bronco"
The person who first posts up a picture showing that issues the new challenge "Picture of Bronco and waterfall in the same frame"...and so on.

Current challenge is "Bronco in a field of wildflowers".
Meh, I didnt understand the assignment. I just saw the part of "Bronco with your dog in it" so I posted that. Seems like a lot of people ignored the directions
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_4080

Okay, next…

Your Bronco backed up to the door of a porta-potty - preferably with your buddy inside!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if this counts, but if it does, next challenge is post a pic of your Bronco with a SUNSET.

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 IMG_4080
I certainly don't see any wildflowers. I was the last to issue the challenge based on understanding the assignment. AFAIAC, this doesn't meet the criteria of the current challenge. @Bigred86 Is the ultimate judge as it is his thread.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I certainly don't see any wildflowers. I was the last to issue the challenge based on understanding the assignment. AFAIAC, this doesn't meet the criteria of the current challenge. @Bigred86 Is the ultimate judge as it is his thread.
If @Bigred86 doesn’t accept the “wildflower” pic, then I retract my sunset - and my challenge. 😜 (But I hope not)

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If @Bigred86 doesn’t accept the “wildflower” pic, then I retract my sunset - and my challenge. 😜 (But I hope not)
Like @604Bronco alluded to, B6G has trouble understanding the assignment as it pertains to anything. I like the sunset challenge. Your photo is beautiful.

I think with any arbitrage it should be at a minimum left to the person who issued the last challenge. Ultimately, it is @Bigred86 to decide as it is his thread and his challenge game.

But a simple challenge of a Bronco in a field of wildflowers doesn't look like it's been met. Bronco on a gravel road certainly doesn't look like wildflowers.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wildflowers is going to be tough in early March, but maybe someone has an old shot. I will accept the results of the judgement. 😎

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a few flowers is best I can do...does she pass muster?
Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 PXL_20220612_163823095.MP

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Like @604Bronco alluded to, B6G has trouble understanding the assignment as it pertains to anything. I like the sunset challenge. Your photo is beautiful.

I think with any arbitrage it should be at a minimum left to the person who issued the last challenge. Ultimately, it is @Bigred86 to decide as it is his thread and his challenge game.

But a simple challenge of a Bronco in a field of wildflowers doesn't look like it's been met. Bronco on a gravel road certainly doesn't look like wildflowers.
Sorry, that was the best I could do, as I thought the patch to the right were wildflowers.
Regardless, what a pity, as I was really looking forward to the challenge issued by @Moto26 ...

OP
OP
Bigred86

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if this counts, but if it does, next challenge is post a pic of your Bronco with a SUNSET.

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 PXL_20220612_163823095.MP
Id say it looks like there may be some wildflowers in @mikeeshim 's photo and that he is the winner and the next challenge will be his idea to post your Bronco with a SUNSET.
For those not understanding I'll try to make this simple. Post a pic of your vehicle for the challenge. The first person to meet the criteria gets to come up with the next photo challenge.
Thanks and have fun!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a few flowers is best I can do...does she pass muster?
Whatever. I'll just bow out of the thread. I accepted @604Bronco response to a waterfall even though by all intent, the idea was to see an actual waterfall with the Bronco in the frame - not just a Bronco in the frame with the idea that a waterfall existed somewhere in the mountain behind it.

I delayed posting my photos of the horses as I was hoping others would participate. When no one did, I dropped them this morning. Figured just to keep the thread/challenge active.

My challenge of a Bronco in a field of wildflowers didn't think it needed to be explained. But if we are only striving for a technical and minimum qualification of a thread than yeah, there are a few barely visible flowers in that field.

On the other hand, when someone issued a challenge of a sunset, @Moto26 understood the assignment and knocked it out of the park.

I think the basic premise was to have fun with the thread and to see some epic photos while meeting the ongoing challenge criteria.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Id say it looks like there may be some wildflowers in @mikeeshim 's photo and that he is the winner and the next challenge will be his idea to post your Bronco with a SUNSET.
For those not understanding I'll try to make this simple. Post a pic of your vehicle for the challenge. The first person to meet the criteria gets to come up with the next photo challenge.
Thanks and have fun!
Fine. You are the judge. The challenge was a Bronco in a field of wildflowers. Not just a Bronco with some wildflowers in the photos.

But your thread. Your challenge. You decide. Have fun everyone. But so far, it seems I'm the only one that has understood the assignment.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever. I'll just bow out of the thread. I accepted @604Bronco response to a waterfall even though by all intent, the idea was to see an actual waterfall with the Bronco in the frame - not just a Bronco in the frame with the idea that a waterfall existed somewhere in the mountain behind it.

I delayed posting my photos of the horses as I was hoping others would participate. When no one did, I dropped them this morning. Figured just to keep the thread/challenge active.

My challenge of a Bronco in a field of wildflowers didn't think it needed to be explained. But if we are only striving for a technical and minimum qualification of a thread than yeah, there are a few barely visible flowers in that field.

On the other hand, when someone issued a challenge of a sunset, @Moto26 understood the assignment and knocked it out of the park.

I think the basic premise was to have fun with the thread and to see some epic photos while meeting the ongoing challenge criteria.
Here you go... Now I've successfully completed the task. My apologies.

Ford Bronco The Official Bronco6G Photo Challenge Game 📸 🤳 Niagara-Falls.jpg copy

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Give me about a month, and I'll get you a fantastic shot of my Bronco in a field of wildflowers. Can we pause this thread until then? 😂