dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it is no longer a fantasy. The way I see it, you made the allocation cut. Now that doesn't mean you won't see Broncos on the road while you're still waiting. 6 deadly and all. I'm hoping to get mine in October/November.
I meant the fantasy that I am 107. I made tge mistake of asking, and that fantasy was destroyed. I am 129, not 107. I knew I shouldn't have asked. Lol
Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm afraid to find out. I'm happy living in my fantasy world, where I get my Bronco before anyone else.
apparently at one point I was around 200, then up to 119, now out to 134 🤣 🤷‍♂️

But, if I don't luck into a MY21, like I've said all along I'll just have more time to stockpile for my down payment, more options with MY22, and hopefully none of my current specs discontinued lol. Mostly worried they drop the BD trim and/or CO.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mentioned up thread that I will be driving 7 hours round trip and saving $3000 in the process. But what may be even more value is having SAC as a dealer and John as the rep.

I haven't had to worry about my order being placed without my knowledge. Or the recent thread where the GM was hand picking priority codes and leaving orders with a 99 code. When it was my turn to order the process was flawless. John knew they questions to ask. My build sheet was sent almost immediately and the Ford email confirmation came soon after. I decided to change color and all it took was a simple email and within an hour the change was made.

When the news broke of the free headliner I decided to sit back and wait for the email I knew would be coming. None of the questions about notifying my dealer and none of the worries. Within two days I received my email and within thirty minutes of my response the headliner was added to my BL.

Since this is the SAC thread I know I am preaching to the choir but still wanted to say how great it has been to read some nightmare threads and know I have nothing to worry about.

Thank you John and SAC.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@StephensAutoCenter

Once you have the numbers, will you let us know how many folks, who are currently within your allotment, opt for 2022 (ie mod top selectees, etc)?

ric42pars

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
John, how do we get one of those FEs that were cancelled or deferred? 🤣 Stephens definitely had more than 14 at one time.

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mentioned up thread that I will be driving 7 hours round trip and saving $3000 in the process. But what may be even more value is having SAC as a dealer and John as the rep.

I haven't had to worry about my order being placed without my knowledge. Or the recent thread where the GM was hand picking priority codes and leaving orders with a 99 code. When it was my turn to order the process was flawless. John knew they questions to ask. My build sheet was sent almost immediately and the Ford email confirmation came soon after. I decided to change color and all it took was a simple email and within an hour the change was made.

When the news broke of the free headliner I decided to sit back and wait for the email I knew would be coming. None of the questions about notifying my dealer and none of the worries. Within two days I received my email and within thirty minutes of my response the headliner was added to my BL.

Since this is the SAC thread I know I am preaching to the choir but still wanted to say how great it has been to read some nightmare threads and know I have nothing to worry about.

Thank you John and SAC.
I absolutely agree with you. John and Stephens has taken all the stress out of this situation from customer service, logistics, pricing, etc! This has been a fantastic car buying situation specifically because of John’s straight forward and honest professionalism. I know beyond any doubt that I made the right decision going with SAC!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John, how do we get one of those FEs that were cancelled or deferred? 🤣 Stephens definitely had more than 14 at one time.

I wish I knew :)

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you had the priority drawing yet?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In an unfortunate event similar to Stephens Auto.. came into work this morning to find the catalytic converters on our trucks were stolen. To those of you who park your company vehicles outside, make sure you try and hide the vehicles from the public view as best you can.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In an unfortunate event similar to Stephens Auto.. came into work this morning to find the catalytic converters on our trucks were stolen. To those of you who park your company vehicles outside, make sure you try and hide the vehicles from the public view as best you can.
pillbillies man...I live in a nice area but don't have a garage big enough to accommodate a full sized truck or I would have one. Between cat theft, kids defacing cars and hail parking outside is a hard pass.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry folks, forgot to post on my way out yesterday.... here's the email I sent out a few minutes ago...

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 09:11:23 -0400
Subject: Priority Winner(s)
Greetings folks!

Sorry for the delay in sending out the winner of the priority.

Our priority winner for the "out of area" MY21 Bronco is Brett Flanders!

We had a second priority, which was designated only for local customers, the winner of that priority is Felicia Gunnoe!

Congrats to both Brett and Felicia on winning one of our two priorities and getting sent to the top of the list!

We will submit the order numbers to Ford and we'll wait to hear more from them concerning the priorities, order sorting, etc. and we'll let you know if there's any upcoming changes!

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful reviews!

/john

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry folks, forgot to post on my way out yesterday.... here's the email I sent out a few minutes ago...

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 09:11:23 -0400
Subject: Priority Winner(s)
Greetings folks!

Sorry for the delay in sending out the winner of the priority.

Our priority winner for the "out of area" MY21 Bronco is Brett Flanders!

We had a second priority, which was designated only for local customers, the winner of that priority is Felicia Gunnoe!

Congrats to both Brett and Felicia on winning one of our two priorities and getting sent to the top of the list!

We will submit the order numbers to Ford and we'll wait to hear more from them concerning the priorities, order sorting, etc. and we'll let you know if there's any upcoming changes!

Thanks to everyone for their wonderful reviews!
Congratulations Brett & Felicia!

/john