Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call list.

This list is in Reservation I.D. order. Please go down the list to see your Res I.D. and note the "# on SAC List", this will give you the number you are on our list in timestamp order and the number in line you are for waiting on my call.

Those that have a "TRUE" on Call 2 are also marked as "Emailed" and "Will Call" because I am not calling for a third time, I am giving instructions to voicemail and email for customers to call me back. If you don't answer on Call 2, it's your responsibility to call me or respond via email.

Deferred customers are not on this list, they've been moved to another sheet.

This list is dynamic list, folks will be added/removed over the course of the next year as they transfer in and out of our list.

/john
Well done.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink". John, you and your staff have done all you can to contact Bronco buyers. Good on you guys. Have a great week!
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

nah, i am getting about 40 calls in per day. it won't be nearly as long as it was on Wednesday :)

/john

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should not have looked at my place in line 😆😂 gonna be a loooong wait 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot_20211018-112109_Google
I looked at mine and realized that I may be able to pay it off in full by the time I take delivery of it 😂.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I looked at mine and realized that I may be able to pay it off in full by the time I take delivery of it 😂.
I know, Right :) Was talking to the hubs this weekend as I know my build I want, but cannot decide on a color now that AMB has gotten the boot....I told him that they are liable to bring back Brittany Blue before I get a Vin anyhow so that I don't know how much it matters the color that I pick now 😂

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The tracker was right. Beautiful!
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_2465

Sounds like two others are getting good news today!

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dang, that's some sweet data to share. Thanks, John!

I'm number 168... I wonder if that puts me in "hey, anything can happen!" territory of getting a 2022 given the new allocation formula or more of the "snowball's chance in hell" territory... Ha.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dang, that's some sweet data to share. Thanks, John!

I'm number 168... I wonder if that puts me in "hey, anything can happen!" territory of getting a 2022 given the new allocation formula or more of the "snowball's chance in hell" territory... Ha.

If you go back through this thread, you will see a quote I mentioned from our Ford rep. If they can build it, they're going to build it. There's no hard allocation number for us.

/john

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you go back through this thread, you will see a quote I mentioned from our Ford rep. If they can build it, they're going to build it. There's no hard allocation number for us.

/john
This makes me feel somewhat better sitting in the 300's on your list.....

Sponsored

SGibbons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call list.

This list is in Reservation I.D. order. Please go down the list to see your Res I.D. and note the "# on SAC List", this will give you the number you are on our list in timestamp order and the number in line you are for waiting on my call.

Those that have a "TRUE" on Call 2 are also marked as "Emailed" and "Will Call" because I am not calling for a third time, I am giving instructions to voicemail and email for customers to call me back. If you don't answer on Call 2, it's your responsibility to call me or respond via email.

Deferred customers are not on this list, they've been moved to another sheet.

This list is dynamic list, folks will be added/removed over the course of the next year as they transfer in and out of our list.

/john
If I'm reading this right and calculating those who have decided not to ordered right now, I'm easily in the top 15, good stuff.

But that only matters if they have the parts needed to build it...

Great info John!

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This list is in Reservation I.D. order.
This is a level of transparency that is inconceivable for 99% of dealers out there. What Levine said about the "2% with special deals from small dealers" belies the fact that communication/transparency is at least as important as the actual discounts for most of us.

Most Ford dealers are asking reservation holders to just be blissfully unaware of everything (reservation order, build date, final selling price, etc.) until they get a phone call that their Bronco has been delivered, and oh surprise! it's $10k more than MSRP. I'd rather wait a few months longer with SAC and know exactly where I stand and what I'm paying.
Sponsored