Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
He said 3 or so on list were prior scheduled….so maybe 35. I assume the early May are the 3
I was originally scheduled for 4/28 but I found I was bumped to 5/9 by reaching out in the Ford Chat. I didn't get this email but it looks like John still shows me as 5/9. Hopefully that holds.

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Called the Bronco hotline to get my VIN. I was getting ready to say thank you and good day, and Alissa I think it was, stopped me and asked me if I’d like my price protection certificate number as well. That‘s the first time I’ve dealt with the mothership where their customer service was on par with John and the Stephen’s crew.

Sponsored

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sometimes our previews are two weeks ahead of scheduling.

/john
How often do you get the "previews"?
How many builds are you getting now with each preview?
Thanks.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How often do you get the "previews"?
How many builds are you getting now with each preview?
Thanks.

Previews typically happen in bulk. They "preview" particular builds for possible scheduling the next time scheduling runs for a specific dealer. Previews occur on Tuesdays (if they're going to happen) and scheduling usually happens on the following Thursday.

/john

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@StephensAutoCenter how close to delivery time at SAC do we get actual pricing and will it reflect both price protections if applicable? I have a couple other questions but will check the OP or save it for a call when it gets closer to delivery time. I just want to make sure all the ducks are in a row.

We're very excited to finally be scheduled. Thanks for all you guys have done and we look forward to shaking all your hands hopefully sometime in June.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was just looking over the new tracker doc (thank you to whoever added those filter views).
Could someone please add a filter view for manual transmission + sasquatch builds? I couldn't figure it out. I have a suspicion 0 mansquatches have been scheduled

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter how close to delivery time at SAC do we get actual pricing and will it reflect both price protections if applicable? I have a couple other questions but will check the OP or save it for a call when it gets closer to delivery time. I just want to make sure all the ducks are in a row.

We're very excited to finally be scheduled. Thanks for all you guys have done and we look forward to shaking all your hands hopefully sometime in June.

I am not sure you can get the price protection pricing before the deal occurs. I think you can call the Ford CRC center (see above) and get a Price Protection Certificate and perhaps they'll be able to answer that question. The only time I've heard the price protection number comes into play is when the finance or sales manager runs the deal through the Ford system, which is at the time of the sale.

/john

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A bit of info from our internal spreadsheet....

Out of those "in the running" with Priority 10 (not deferred to 2023):

There's 4 remaining 7/13 (Day 1) reservations not yet scheduled/delivered/produced.
There's 24 remaining 7/14 (Day 2) reservations not yet scheduled/delivered/produced.
There's 14 remaining 7/15 (Day 3) reservations not yet scheduled/delivered/produced.

From there on down, mixed reservation dates.

There's 7 Raptors that have yet to be scheduled with various reservation dates on each.

There's 1 Raptor order/reservation that Ford allowed to be switched to us later in the game that's not yet scheduled.

We currently have 50 (2022s) that's either been produced/released/sent to plant or scheduled but have no been delivered to our dealership by the factory.

We've delivered 12 2022s.

We've delivered 83 of 84 2021s (one didn't get financed, we sent it to the auction).

We have one mannikin on the lot for sale. Call Tanis if you're interested (304-369-2411 Ext 17): https://www.stephensautocenter.com/new-Danville-2021-Ford-Bronco-Big+Bend-1FMDE5AH1MLA63824 (no, your reservation offer doesn't apply).

We have one used on the lot for sale. Call Tanis if you're interested (304-369-2411 Ext 17): https://www.stephensautocenter.com/used-Danville-2022-Ford-Bronco-Big+Bend-1FMDE5BH0NLA98953 (no, your reservation offer doesn't apply).

The prices of the above two Broncos that are "on the lot" are comparable to the going price in our market area for a comparably equipped vehicle.

We have one mannikin that's not for sale to the general public.

/john

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was just looking over the new tracker doc (thank you to whoever added those filter views).
Could someone please add a filter view for manual transmission + sasquatch builds? I couldn't figure it out. I have a suspicion 0 mansquatches have been scheduled

Apparently, all the info on this sheet isn't up to date according to John's post :

There's 4 remaining 7/13 (Day 1) reservations not yet scheduled/delivered/produced.
There's 24 remaining 7/14 (Day 2) reservations not yet scheduled/delivered/produced.
There's 14 remaining 7/15 (Day 3) reservations not yet scheduled/delivered/produced.

On the Google Sheet, I am #32. According to his numbers here, I should be up to 25 (and as we all know that doesn't mean a thing.) I'm a Day 2 reservation with three people after me.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I *might* not have added a couple from the "Deferred" list to the Active list that recently activated their 99 order to a 10, which could cause a little difference in the above info.... things have been a little hectic around here over the last month, with the opening of the new Mitsubishi dealership and going on vacay.

/john

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently, all the info on this sheet isn't up to date according to John's post :
You seem to be missing 23 scheduled builds. Your spread sheet shows 39 compared to 50 + 12 from Johns post. If John could post a list of reservations that were scheduled last week then somebody could easily reconcile the spreadsheet.
Sponsored